Unwanted People & Problems

Desire

"Still beautiful as ever I see." Jacoby said as he smiled that cocky and confident smile. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 

He chuckled and rubbed his chin as he studied me as if he was trying to etch me in his memory. "I work here. I'm the new head of the English department. So it uh looks like we are going to be collegues." 

"Oh this un-fuckin-believable." I pushed past him only to have him grab my elbow. 

"Jacoby you got two seconds to get your hand off me." I glared at him and he let my elbow go. 

"Desire we have a lot we need to discuss and I see that you are married now, but I just wanna apologize." 

"You just did and there isn't anything we need to discuss. I'm happy and in love with my husband." 

"Are you really? I mean it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you are happy and in love with him." He smirked cockily. 

"You are so full of shit and you need to lactate yourself." I turned and walked into my office. 

I could not believe after all this time I had to come face to face with the nigga that introduced me to what heartbreak was. He still is the arrogant and cocky asshole as I remember. This right here isn't going to be good because I already know that he is gonna be tryna to do the most, but he really don't want them problems. 

I walked into my office and took a seat behind my desk. I rested my head on my desk and was interrupted by the sound of my door closing. I looked up and it was Jacoby. I sighed in the frustration. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? You must not value your life." 

"Desire I'm serious I really want to make things right with you." 

"How the hell did you get a job in teaching because apparently you are dumb as hell. I am fuckin' married and ther is nothing to make right." 

"I want us to at least be friends. I mean it makes sense for us to be considering that we are going to see each other everyday." 

"Not if I can help it we won't." 

He walked closer to my desk and took it upon himself to sit down. I looked at him like he was crazy.  

"Jacoby you need to leave. There is no reason for you to be here." I rubbed my temples because I was beginning to feel a headache coming on. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I will be great if you get your ass out of my damn office." 

"Desire no matter how much you be mean to me or try to ignore me that isn't going to change the fact that there is unresolved issues between us. This is not over." He stood with his hands in his slacks and turned walking out of my office. 

"Dammit!" I yelled in frustration. 

******** 

I had just got out the shower and August was downstairs finishing up dinner. Twan and Nedra were coming over and I couldn't wait. I slid on some leggings and one of Aug's t-shirts. I piled my hair on top of my head and headed downstairs. Day was down in his playroom and I know once Ty gets here they are going to be wide open. 

I walked up behind August as he stirred the gravy in the pan. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. 

"Hey baybeh. How you feeling?"