Freaks In the Morning

August

I stood underneath the showerhead as the water fell on me. My mind went back to last night and my dick got hard just thinking about it. I reached down and stroked myself. Desire knew she had that work between her legs and that shit makes a nigga crazy. I kept stroking myself as the water pelleted on my back. I was so into stroking myself that I didn't hear the shower doors open.

I felt kisses on my back as Desire moved my hand and stroked me in her soft hand. Her small hand felt so good moving up and down my shaft. I groaned as she sped up. She knew what she was doing.

"I wokeup and you were not beside me. I heard the shower and I had to feel you inside me again." She said in-between kisses on my back. "Can I have it daddy?" She stroked a lil faster.

I turned and backed her against the shower stall. I placed my hands on either side of her head as I looked down at her while she looked down at my dick. I bent my head and kissed her on neck. She shivered from the small contact. I loved the effect that I had on her body.

"I don' turned you into a fuckin' freak baybeh, but I luh that shit."

"August you stalling. Give me what I want." She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought my head down to meet her lips for a kiss. We kissed as the water fell on our bodies and it made the shit so much more eroctic.

I didn't waste another minute. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I entered her slowly. I looked up at her head thrown back as I thrust in and out over and over. Her body moved up and down as my thrusts intensified. She gripped my hair as I fucked her hard. I felt her walls contract and release around me. I knew it wasn't gon' be long before she came.

"Dammit August! You feel so good!"

"Shit you too baybeh. Cum wit me."

I thrust a lil rougher and faster and her body locked around me like a vise. She was pulling everything outta me, but I didn't mind. I swelled inside her and busted like hell as I continued to thrust causing another orgasm to rip through her body. I held her in that position as I rested my head in the valley of her breast. I was breathing heavily and so was she. Shit couldn't get no better than this. I finally let her down, but I wasn't done with her yet.

Desire

August grabbed me and pressed my front against the glass of the shower. He got behind me and I placed my hands on the glass as I tilted my head forward. He kissed my neck and spine, coming back up. He angled my body in a way that he could fuck me from behind. He slowly eased inside and he placed he interlocked his hands with mines against the glass. He thrust deep inside me and it was the best feeling a woman could ask for.

"You like how I feel inside you baybeh." He whispered in my ear as he continued moving inside me slow and easy. He then gently bit down on my shoulder blade and soothed it with his tongue.

"Yessss August....Ohhhh God Yesss!"

He picked up a lil speed and it got a lil rougher and more intense. I was breathing heavily and so was he. He let one of my hands go so that he could tease my clit as he kept moving inside me. My body was in pleasure overload. He was stroking, teasing, and kissing on my neck causing my body to shake from and orgasm so strong.

"Fucckkkkk!" I screamed out as I felt my water flow between my legs.

"Shit Desire...I'm bouta' bust.....fuck!" He let it all go as he continued to move inside me which triggered another intense orgasm for me.

We stayed in that position for a minute and he slowly pulled out and I turned around. I don't know what the fuck was going on, but one look and one touch I wanted him again.

"Baybeh we bouta' go rounds this mornin. You think you can handle that?"

"Bring it on daddy."

*******

Drew

I had got out the shower and watched Ky as she slept. She was a beautiful girl, but that damn temper and attitude was hell. I knew what it stemmed from and I hated what she was going through at home. It has been plenty of nights that she came to my house just to get a peace of mind. I slipped on my light grey b-ball shorts and laid got back on the bed. I put one hand behind my head as I looked at the ceiling.

It's funny how we have been knowing each other since high school, but we never hooked up on that level. We still haven't although a blind man could see its something there. We have never had sex, but have been damn close to it a few times. We kissed and all that other shit, but she would always stop me before it got down to that.

I looked over and she was staring at me. I smiled and she smiled back revealing her dimples.

"Morning pretty girl."

"Morning." She said as she came and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she threw one of her legs across me.

"Ky you know you can't do shit like that." I gripped her thigh as she tried to move her leg.

"Naw you good as long as you don't start touchin on me."

"What if I wanna touch you tho?"

"Ky you ain't ready baby."

"How you gon' tell me what I'm ready for?"

"Easy. Just like this. You ain't ready baby."

"You get on my damn nerves."

"Whoa Ky you should be glad I ain't tryna to take advantage of you. I got a lot of respect for you and although I wouldn't mind sexing you, I see more in you than that and besides I know you still a virgin." I looked down at her.

She looked at me shocked. I knew she thought I just wanted what's between her legs, but I ain't like them otha' niggas looking for a quick nut and then move on to the next. If she was a ho' then it would be different, but Ky ain't nowhere near a ho and that what's makes her special cause she ain't never threw herself at me.

"Why you so suprised? Ky regardless to the shit you hear or what you think I ain't like what people say. Yeah I have had my share of women, but I never lead them on in any way. I was honest in my intentions." I rolled her over and got on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I leaned in a kissing her. Our tongues battled with one another and I slid my hands under her t-shirt and removed her panties. I broke the kiss and stared at her.

"Ky let me show you how special you are?"

She bit her lip and nodded her head. I slid down her body and gave her some early morning oral treatment.

Well guys I'm done for the day, but I hope you guys have a very Happy Valentine's Day. I'm going out tonight with the girls and toast to the single life. If any of you are going out tonight be safe out there.

LadyK