Messed Up

August

I was downstairs making Desire breakfast. She was still knocked out and after the rounds we went last night, I knew that she was tired as hell. We went from the office to, to the bedroom, the floor, the shower, the chair and the dresser. Last night we put in work and I have to admit that she had a nigga tapping out a couple times.

I finished scrambling the eggs with cheese and slid them on the plate. I had made her waffles, bacon, and cut up some strawberries because she loved them so much. I poured some orange juice in a glass and placed everything on the tray. I headed upstairs to serve my wife breakfast in bed. I pushed the door opened and she was sprawled out on her stomach, lightly snoring. The sheet was tangled in her legs and her hair was wild and free. She looked sexy in one of my t-shirts and the shirt was slightly rose, revealing her thong.

I sat the tray on the nightstand and moved her hair. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back which caused her to stir in her sleep. She moved and groaned as I continued rubbing on her body. She finally rolled over and looked at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I pushed her hair from her face.

"Goodmorning sexy." She smiled and bit down on her lip.

I smiled and grabbed the tray off the nightstand. "I made you breakfast." I placed the tray across her lap and she looked at everything in amazement.

"Aw thanks babe. Everything looks so good."

I grabbed her fork and placed some eggs on it. I held it to her mouth and fed them to her. She closed her eyes and moaned in satisfaction.

"I take it that you like it."

"Baby you know I do. You be getting it in."

"Yeah in more ways than one." I chuckled and she pushed my chest.

She took the fork and cut her waffles. She placed syrup on them and then fed me a few bites. I sat and watched her finish up and I removed the tray from her lap. I had to talk to her about something and I already knew that what I had to tell her wasn't gon' go good at all. I sighed and leaned over with my elbows resting on my knees.

"August what's on your mind?" She asked as she rubbed my back.

"Desire the next week or so I'ma be in the studio with La'Asia quite heavily and sometimes I will be home later than usual, but I don't want you to flip out on me because you know its all business." I looked at her waiting to see what her reaction was gon' be.

"August all I'ma say is this, be careful around that chick and don't let her be touching all over you. She needs to understand that you are off limits. If she doesn't understand I have no problem making her ignorant ass understand."

"Baybeh you ain't gotta worry because I know the outcome when it comes to you and a nigga like me ain't tryna die by your hands. I love and respect you too much to end up falling into any trap regardless to who it is.

"I hear you August and regardless to what you got going on don't get too busy that you forget you have a wife and a son. I trust you. Now gimmie kiss."

I turned and l laid her back on the bed, getting on top of her. Our lips connected and the rest was history.

***One Week Later***

Things had really been hectic this past week. I had been so busy with the promotion of La'Asia's single called, Give It To You. It was getting major rotation on the radio stations and I was glad cause of all the hard work we had put in as a team.

"Okay La'Asia let's run the hook one more time." I heard KD tell her.

I sat back in chill mode with my hat pulled low as I smoked a blunt. I nodded as I listened to the beat of the music. I was in chill mode and I didn't realize that she had come out the booth until she was standing in front of me. She was smiling brightly and I knew that she was proud of herself and all the hard work she had put in.

"Alright Aug I'm about to head out. I will get at you tomorrow bruh." KD said as he dapped me up.

"A'ight bruh." I finished my blunt and stood up. I looked up at La'Asia and she was staring at me intently.

"Well we need to head out."

"Hold on and let me use the restroom real quick." She rushed off and I sat back down. I leaned over and was looking down at the floor when I slowly rose my head and my eyes followed.

I looked up and she was standing in front of me with her bra and panties on.

"La-"

"No August don't say anything. I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you and how much you mean to me. You took and chance with me and for me that means a lot." She stepped closer.

I moved my chair back and she still came closer. Before I knew what was happening she had straddled my lap. She started kissing on my neck and I was tryna so hard to not get aroused, but I got hard and I knew she felt it.

Her eyes lit up and she slid outta my lap. She caressed me through my sweats and I couldn't think straight.

"Asia we can't do this!" I moved her hand away from me.

"August you know you want it. You know you want me too." She said as she quickly pulled me from my sweats and boxers. In a flash she had me deep in her mouth and it was like all my rational thoughts went out the window.

"Fuck!" I said aloud as she bobbed her head up and down on me. I roughly grabbed her hair and made her take all of me. She kept working her mouth and a few minutes later I let go down her throat.

I was breathing harshly and then I looked at her and realized what I had done. I had officially cheated on Desire. I had cheated on my wife. I placed myself back in my pants and I felt the shame and guilt wash all over me. I had fucked up royally.

"Aug-"

"ASIA GET THA' FUCK OUT!" I yelled as I ran my hands through my hair.

"But I-"

I rose and advanced on her. "Asia don't fuck with me right now. I don't know how I let myself get caught up in you. For God sakes I gotta a wife at home and a son whom I happen to love. Get your stuff and get out now!" I yelled in rage.

She finally took the hint and left. I flopped back in my chair and let my tears fall because I could very well lose my wife behind my recklessness. I couldn't believe I got caught up. Just then my phone went off indicating I had a text. Of all people it was my wife.

Wifey: Baby I miss you and I can't wait til you get home so you can hold me. I can't fall asleep cause I need to feel your warmth. Hurry home. I love you.

I broke down because I have the best woman any man could ask for and I just did the one thing that I said I would never do. Although it was just head it was still me being in an intimate act with another woman that wasn't my wife, one that I had no feelings for. I texted her back through my blurred vision from my tears.

Hubby: I love you too baby. God knows I love you so damn much. I'm on my way.

I rose up and walked out feeling like nothing but shit from the bottom of the earth. I didn't know how I was gon' tell her without risking my life being taken. I got behind the wheel of my car and sat there. I felt numb and most of all I felt so stupid.

As I drove down the road all I could think about is how this was gonna ruin my marriage. I was tryna to get my emotions in check because I knew that Desire was gon' be able to tell something was up. I finally pulled in the garage and sat there, not wanting to go inside, but I knew I had to.

Damn I messed up.....

Well this is only the beginning. Aug got caught up. Stay tuned for what all happens next.

The point of me allowing him to cheat in this story is for a reason and I will explain that reason later on. I will say that men will cheat regardless to what they have at home. You can be the most prettiest, most loyal, and even have the most amazing sex. If a man wants to cheat he will. Not all men cheat, but there are those that will thinking that's it cool because the believe its normal. When in fact I think if you have everything you need at home why in hell go out here and get only 20% of nothing.

Lady K