Family Vacay Pt. 2

Desire

I had just put on my two-piece, but I put on some white shorts on over it. August was getting Day ready so I sat on the bed checking my messages. I laughed at the one from Ky because she was like don't go and make no more babies, when I was already pregnant. I hadn't told anybody yet. I was going to let everyone know once I got back home. I was so relaxed and I was enjoying this time with my two babies. I still felt some type of way about ole' girl from the mall. It was something about that chick that rubbed me the wrong way.

"Desire ya ready?" August said as he came out of the bathroom holding Day.

"Yeah I'm ready." I stood up and August looked at me like I was crazy.

"What is it?"

"Whea' tha' rest of yo clothes?"

"August don't start. I'm covered."

"Naw hold on." He sat Day down and walked over to his luggage.

"August what are you doing?"

He didn't say anything. He kept searching until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out this long maxi dress and I looked at him and started laughing.

"Why you laughing? You bouta' put this on befo' we walk out this door."

"Stop being petty man and let's go." I picked Day up and he looked up at August.

"See Day even think you don' lost all ya marbles." I chuckled and Day nodded as he grinned.

"Oh so you gon' side witcho' momma." He looked at Day and smiled that boyish grin of his.

Day just laughed and August and I couldn't help but laugh with him. August put Day on his shoulders as we walked out the hotel room. Day was clapping his hands and having the time of his life.

"August why you don't ever carry me around your neck like that?" I grinned at him as we walked out to the rental car that he had gotten earlier.

"Girl stop playing. You know damn well wit all that ass a nigga will end up having whiplash trying to carry you, but if you wanna get up close and personal you can always sit on my face." He whispered in my ear.

"You just so....ugh! I can't stand you man." I started laughing and so did he.

We finally made it to the white convertible BMW and he put Day in the car seat as I got in. He walked around and got in. He looked over at me and winked as he caressed my thigh. I placed my hand on top of his, linking our fingers together.

"I love you August."

"I love you too Desire."

We pulled off into traffic as we made our way to Santa Monica State Beach. I was so gonna enjoy this.

*********

August

"Desire."

She turned and I snapped a picture of her as she walked through sand with a slushy in her hand. I kept on talking pictures of her and finally I got someone to take a picture of all three of us.

"Y'all are a beautiful family." The older gentleman said as he passed my phone back to me.

"Thank you."

"Babe lets go make a sand castle." Desire said excitedly.

"You a big ass kid baybeh." I grabbed her hand as we walked behind Day.

He was so happy to be out and about seeing different things. We finally made it to a spot so that we could build a sand castle. Desire had the beach bag filled with everything and I just shook my head. We got situated and helped Day got to work on his sand castle. He was thrilled to see what we had created. As always he claps his hands at everything that he is excited about. Hell I was excited too.

"Day give daddy some dap."

Day stood and slapped my hand with all his lil strength. He ran back to Desire and continued admiring his handiwork. I turned around because I felt like someone was staring at me. When I did I realized it was the girl from the store. She was staring at me with a look I couldn't quite make out. Her eyes shifted to Desire and she stared at her.

I don't know what the fuck she plotting, but she better think wisely because Desire far exceeds crazy. I turned and Desire looked up and saw what I was looking at.

"That's the chick from the store that obviously got some kinda problem with her eyes."

"Yeah that's her." I looked at Desire to see what her reaction was going to be.

"All I'm going to say is this, she can look, but she damn sure can't touch. In fact she better not touch." She turned and kissed Day's cheek.

I looked up one more time to see her still watching us intently. She wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was staring. I shook my head and continued to enjoy my family.

*********

We walked down the beach and Desire had to use the bathroom. I stood outside of the restroom area with Day. He was looking around at the people walking by. People would stop and mess with Day telling him how cute he was. Hell he get from his sexy ass daddy.

While were standing there waiting on Desire to come out I heard a female voice.

"Its always so beautiful here."

I turned and it was the girl from earlier. She stood there staring at me intently. I didn't say anything. I just looked at her wondering what the hell she wanted.

"Who tha' hell are you?"

"Amanda and you are?"

"Married and my wife is crazy." I held up my hand making sure I showcased my wedding band.

"Oh I see. Well you are gorgeous and your wife is too. Is that you son?"

"Look I don't know what you tryna do, but whateva' it is ain't gon' happen." I looked down at Day and he was just looking at her. His facial expressions are priceless.

"I wasn't really tryna to push up on you. I was actually admiring a beautiful couple. Y'all are the eptiome of a beautiful couple."

"Preciate it." I looked up and Desire was coming back towards us.

Ah hell.....

"Who the hell are you?" Desire asked.

"I'm Amanda."

"Well Amanda why are you here in my husband's face?" She folded her arms across her chest.

I was praying this didn't get ugly. Desire needed to chill because she pregnant.

"Baybeh lets just bounce." I picked Day up and grabbed Desire's hand.

As we were walking off Amanda called out to us.

"WAIT!" She yelled.

"What is it?"

She walked up in front of us and stared at us. It was like she wanted to say something, but was trying to figure out how to say it.

"I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a threesome......"

Welp there it is. There still a few more parts to this book and it will be over. That saddens my heart because they are my fav couple.

Excuse all mistakes!