Fun Moments

August

I had gotten dressed and was now downstairs making lil Aug some breakfast. Desire was upstairs in shower getting dressed. She was planning on going to chill with Nedra. I was happy as hell and life couldn't get no betta than this. Desire gon' fuck around and get anotha baby in her if she don't stop doing tha shit she do. I finished scrambling the eggs and looked over at lil Aug. He was so engrossed in his toys on top of his highchair. I loved this lil boy to tha' moon and back.

"You ready to eat lil man?" He looked up at me and smiled that smile I loved seeing. I couldn't do anything but smile back.

I turned back around and started fixin' his baby plate not paying attention to anything. I heard him giggle. He was always so happy and I loved that about him.

"Don't move. I heard that you were wanted for stealing pussy at night. You are the pussy bandit and you are wanted for taking mines late in the night."

I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her crazy ass. Hell even lil Aug was laughing at her ass. I just thank God he didn't kno' what tha' hell she was talkin' about. That would scar him for life.

"Desire you play too much." I laughed and bent down to kiss her. I was about to take my son his plate, but Desire of course grabbed it.

"Nigga!" I mushed her and made her plate as well as mines.

"Keep ya hands to ya'self my nigga."

"Na' you kno' you don't really want that." I looked up as she fed lil Aug.

"Um actually I really don't. I don't think I recovered from a week ago." She looked at me and smirked.

"How tha' hell is that when you was jus about to let me buss ya wide open this mornin. Girl get yo life and miss me wit allat." I walked to the table with our plates.

"Oooo babe this looks good." She said rubbing her hands together.

"You ain't gotta tell me what I already kno."

"Cocky much?" She rose her brow and smiled.

I looked at lil Aug and he took the spoon from Desire and started tryna feed himself. Tha' shit was cute as hell and if I had my phone right about now I would be snappin' pics like hell. I bowed over our food and said grace. I had made grits, eggs, toast and bacon.

"So what you got planned for today?" Desire asked as she wiped Dayvion's mouth.

"I was thinkin' bout hangin' wit my lil man today. You wanna hang wit daddy ta'day?" I asked as I ruffled his curls.

"Yes!" He clapped his chubby lil hands squealing.

"Aw he is too cute. Desire cooed pinching his cheeks.

I continued to eat my breakfast as Desire played peek-a-boo with Dayvion. Finally we finished breakfast and I scooped Dayvion up so that I could go upstairs to get him ready.

"Bye-Bye Mommy!" He waved with his in the motion as if he was saying come here.

"Dayvion you coming back man." I chuckled

"Bye-Bye baby." She blew a kiss and we headed upstairs.

Desire

I got up and cleared the table so that I could clean up the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile because August was such a great and attentive father. I loved the bond that they have. I had just washed the last dish and wiped the counter down when I heard August yelling my name.

"DESIRE!"

Now what in tha' hell is this boy yelling for. I dried my hands and headed upstairs. Once I got to our room August had Dayivon fully dressed, but August looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown. He was frantically looking for something. I looked at Dayivon and he was looking at his daddy like he was crazy.