MagCon Preference Part 2! :)

Song Preference: Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande

A/N: Read the first part so that you can remember XD

Jack G: “I’ve been down this road before, fell in love oh Christmas Night”

Before you met Jack (G), you fell in love with Peter. You fell for him. HARD. But that was a long time ago. Now, the same thing happened with Jack (G). You didn’t know what to do because you got hurt before, and you didn’t want to get hurt again.

Jack J: “But it’s hard to tell if this is just a fling or if it’s true love”

Just like Nash, Jack (J) isn’t serious in your relationship. To him, you were just a fling; just another girl in his life. To you, he was your everything. Sometimes, he would be serious. It would confuse you sometimes. Sometimes he cares, sometimes he doesn’t.

Carter: “Oh I wanna have him beside me like ooh on the 25th by the fireplace ooh”

It was Christmas Eve, and Matt was having a party at his house. You got dressed and drove to Matt’s house. When you got there, everyone seemed to be having a good time. You got yourself a drink and talked to Johnson. As you were talking to Johnson, Carter passed by both of you with a girl with him. You see, you’ve been best friends with Carter for a long time and you actually fell for him. You were nodding along to whatever Johnson was saying; pretending to be interested. You just looked at Carter and his girlfriend for a while, wishing it was you wrapped in his arms.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I got busy with school and stuff. I’m spamming updates right now to make up for the days I didn’t update.

5+ followers on my social media for my next update! (after the spams)

Twitter: @KirstenMeliton

Instagram: @kirstenmeliton

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

YouTube: Kirsten Meliton