Austin Corini Imagine!

A/N: He recently went to Disneyland so I kinda got inspiration from it. I'm genuinely excited to write this! :)

A treat to all Austin girls out there! ;) I know y'all are out there.

* * * *

Austin's P.O.V

Today the boys and I are going to Disneyland and I'm really excited to meet the Disney princesses. It may sound weird that I'm excited to see them, but they're just so flawless in everything that they do and stuff. Plus, they're great so why not?

"Guys, I'm so hype!" I exclaim loudly.

"Why?" Nate asks me with the most bored look on his face. I swear sometimes Nate doesn't smile at all. He's in the happiest place on earth for goodness sake!

"I want to meet some Disney princesses! I want a picture with Belle." I smile as I walk ahead of them. I hear them snicker not too far behind me. "What?" I ask, confused.

"They're probably like 30 year old women in costumes, bro." Levi snickers.

"What do you mean?" I ask yet again.

"Dude, they're like really old. Old women in princess costumes aren't really nice to see." Drew says.

"Plus, they wear tons of make up." Nate adds as we walk around the land that made kids and adults happy.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and ignore their laughter.

After a few rides, we decided to rest and sit on one of the benches near the carousel. The boys were talking and laughing about something Levi said while I'm just looking around; too tired to talk. I did a double take when I see princess Belle taking pictures with little kids right in front of me. It sounds so cliche, but when I saw her it's like everything did matter. Time stopped, sounds were blocked, and she's the only thing that mattered.

"Yo, what's Austin looking at?" I hear Nate ask.

"I think I know what he's looking at." Drew says as he looks at Belle. I see the boys look at each other from my peripheral vision and smirk. 

"Dude, we take back what we said. She's DEFINITELY not a 30 year old." Levi nudges me and I look at him with the same smirk on my face.

"Why did we even roast you, bro?" Drew says.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous." Nate says in awe and I just nod in agreement while looking at her again. I'm speechless.

"You know what? I'm not gonna sit here and watch you watch her from a distance. Drew, Nate and I will make it up to you." Levi says standing up.

"Huh?" is all I say.

"Yeah. We'll go up to your princess, and take your picture together." Drew smiles.

"Yeah! We're gonna be like your photographers." Nate chuckles.

"Really?" I ask while Drew and Nate stand up. They all nod their heads and I stand up too. I wait for the children to clear out and as soon as they're gone, I ask her for a picture. 

Wow, she's even more beautiful up close.

"Hey I'm Austin!" I smile widely.

"I'm Belle." she says with her angelic voice.

"Our friend really likes you." Levi chirps from beside me. "Hey, I'm Levi and that's Drew and Nate." 

The Disney Princess gave a curt nod and smile at them.

"I'll take your picture." Nate says as he gets my phone from me.

I stand next to her and smile. She does the same thing and we wait for Nate to finish taking it. Drew and Levi are taking pictures of us as well. I don't know why, but having many copies of this picture will be amazing.