Calum Hood Imagine

A/N: Listening to Greyson Chance's (my hubby) album <3 

* * * *

It was your first date with Calum. He asked you to go on a date with him the other day, and you agreed to go. Today's the day. 

Words cannot express what you're feeling. 

Calum called earlier to tell you that he'll pick you up at 3 pm. It was now 12 noon. 

You decided to procrastinate and get ready at 2 pm.

-at 2 pm- 

You got ready and showered and wore this:

You put on light make up:

As soon as you finished, you see a car pull up in front of your house

As soon as you finished, you see a car pull up in front of your house. You see Calum get out of the car and walk up to your front door. You immediately ran to your door and fixed yourself before opening the door. You smiled at him and asked, "Ready to go?" 

Calum chuckled and looked at the ground and said, "Shouldn't I be asking that?" 

You rolled your eyes and said, "Well, I asked you first."

"Touche" Calum replied. 

-time skip bc I can-

You arrived at the amusement park and immediately pulled Calum at the entrance with you. Calum paid for the both of you and started riding various rides. 

You guys took a short break every once in awhile to either drink water or eat corn dogs. 

You decided to call it a day and go home not before riding the ferris wheel. 

You sat down and looked at Calum saying, "Wow how cliche" 

Calum just looked at you and smiled. 

"You're a man of few words," you said, "I thought you were loud and obnoxious. I normally go for guys like that, but you changed my mind." You added.

"Really? I guess I'm irresistible then." Calum chuckled. 

You eventually reached the top and noticed the sunset. Yup. Cliche indeed. But you liked it. 

"Y/N?" Calum looked at you.

"Yeah?" You faced him. 

"I like you." and with that Calum kissed you passionately.

* * * *

A/N: A bit shit I know. I did my best.

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton 

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh