Behzinga Imagine AU (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

I was handing out flyers to the elderly couple walking out of the museum.

"Thank you so much for coming. Help save our pencil factory. Tell your friends!" I told them as I handed them flyers. The pencil factory is not in a good place right now, and if the pencil factory is going to be shut down, Ethan won't have a job anymore.

Just now, I saw Thomas riding a bike with the girl who kicked his head I assume. Thomas just waved at me and I immediately called Ethan.

"Ethan!" I said as soon as he answered his phone.

"Yeah, honey, I'm really busy right now." He answered.

"Look out your window." I ordered.

"Okay. What's up?" Ethan asked as he looked out the window.

"Didn't you tell Thomas to run away from the girl he kicked on the head?" I asked.

"Yeah." Ethan said.

"Isn't that her?! You told him to run the other way. Why isn't he running?!" I screeched.

Ethan's P.O.V

I didn't what to say instead I said, "Let's ask him when we get home."

(Y/N) must've calmed down a bit, because she ended the call.

-hours later-

(Y/N) and I finally arrived home. We were going to ask Thomas about the girl, but (Y/N) got a text from (Y/S/N) that Uncle Bob is in the hospital.

We went to Thomas' room and told him that we were going to the hospital.

We arrived there and (Y/N) asked, "Are we too late?" I could tell she was about to cry, but she's holding it back.

"No. He's still with us." Aunt Mildred smiled.

We all went inside Uncle Bob's room and told stories about the past.

"When your mum was your age, she was a really sweet girl. She told me that no matter what happens, she'll always remember me and that she's so grateful to have me in her life. And I said to myself, that I'm also grateful to have her in my life, and I'm so blessed to watch a sweet little girl grow into someone so nice and independent." Uncle Bob told Thomas. (Y/N) teared up a bit and hugged Uncle Bob.

"I think we should let Bob rest. We'll be outside if you need anything." Aunt Mildred said with a slight smile.

"Can Thomas stay?" Uncle Bob asked. (Y/N) and I nodded our heads and left with (Y/S/N) and Aunt Mildred.

When we went out the room, (Y/S/N) said something that made me smile in victory.

"You know, I would've brought my kids if I knew." (Y/S/N) said.

It was obvious that she was jealous that Thomas got to spend time with Uncle Bob and not her kids. She's the type of person to brag about every single thing her children do. (Y/N) and I vowed to ourselves that if we ever had a kid, we'd never brag about anything they do. Then Thomas came along. He's a blessing.

I kind of just blocked out everything they were talking about, because I'm not interested. I looked at the small glass window on the door and saw Thomas with a frown on his face and he looked at me. That's when I knew. I immediately rushed inside and the rest followed with a nurse behind them. I grabbed Thomas, who was sitting on the bed, and made him stand next to me and (Y/N).