Bradley Simpson Imagine AU (Part 5)

A/: Slight mention of some YouTubers bc why not. 

This chapter may or may not be longer than usual.

* * * *

You and Brad are now official and to be honest, you've never met someone who's really caring and amazing as Brad. You've never been with someone seriously. 

He took you on countless dates. You roamed around Manhattan (even though you basically memorize it, you still went), you went ice skating, you went out  for dinner, went to the beach, went star-gazing, watched a movie, and so many more. 

Today Brad called you not because he wanted to see you, but because Audrey's in trouble. He told you to meet him in the church where you first met him. (a/n: go back to chapter 1 if you don't remember)

Sure enough, he was there fixing the lights that are on the floor of the altar. You sat next to him and talked about the whole Audrey situation.

"It's really not a big deal, Brad." you lightly chuckled at your stressed boyfriend.

"Y/N, I don't think you understand. If you don't remember, this is a Christian school the kids are attending. She was caught making out with Big D!" Brad nearly shouted. 

"Okay, that's not so good." you said calmly. You can't solve a problem when you're both shouting. That'll make things worse. 

"Yeah. Don't even get me started about her cutting class." Brad scoffs.

"Also not so good." you say as you put your head down and look at your hands.

"In the balcony of my church." Brad continued as he looked at you. 

"How can I get mad at her for something we were caught doing a few days ago?" you argued, but your voice still calm. 

"Because we're adults, Y/N. She's the child. She needs to know you're serious. Otherwise, she'll think it's okay for her to do those things." Brad says as he finishes fixing the light. He got his tools, stood up, and helped you up. 

"I guess you're right." you mumbled. He's right. Kids have boundaries in doing things and as adults, you need to stop them before they go out of hand.

"I'm always right." he teased. 

"Shut up." you laughed as you gave him a kiss. "I'll go now. I need to talk to Audrey and give her a lesson." you said before leaving.

"That's my girl!" Brad shouted and left the church to go back to his office.

*

Audrey stood up from the bench she was sitting on when she saw you. You talked about the whole situation. Turns out, Big D asked her to prom and  it's a "big deal" to her. As soon as she told you, you immediately said no. 

"But Aunt Y/N, it's a BIG DEAL that a senior asked me to prom. What do you want me to do? Find another senior?!" Audrey asked as you both walked out of the school to get a cab.

You stopped, looked at her and said, "Yes! Audrey, I want to treat you like an adult, but I don't want you to go to the prom with Big D. And I will literally slay you if you do, because I'll be very very disappointed. I'm sure your parents will be disappointed too if they were here." 

Audrey looked at you for a long time and said, "Okay."

"Okay. I'm very happy." you said mentally giving yourself a pat on the back as you carried on walking.

"So, will you help me find a dress?" Audrey asked. 

"You mean like, we're going shopping? You and me?" your eyes immediately widened at the thought of shopping. You haven't been shopping in ages! You didn't have time, because you moved to Queens and you stayed at New Jersey for awhile. Sure, you went grocery shopping, but that's a boring kind of shopping.