Blake Richardson Imagine!

A/N: My first ever New Hope Club (NHC) imagine! Hope you all like it!

I'm gonna add some names (name of my friends and their friends) so if your name is there just change it. When you see this * it means it's a flashback and when you see * * it means present day.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story. 

* * * *

Your P.O.V

You know how you let someone in your life and give them everything? You know that feeling when you don't listen to other people, because only one person matters? Sometimes, it's the people who care about you who you don't listen to. You don't listen to them all for this one guy who made you forget all about other things. This guy got you wrapped around his finger and you don't even know that you were under his spell. He made you think that everything was okay when in reality, everything wasn't. 

Yes, I let a guy in my life and gave him everything. Yes, I know that feeling when you don't listen to what other people say, because I'm one of those people who didn't listen and are now facing the consequences. Here I am crying in front of my friends, because of him. I'm so thankful to have friends like them, because they didn't say things like "I told you so" or "You should've listened to me". Instead, they greeted me warmly and told me that everything was going to be alright. 

His name is Blake Edward Richardson. 

At first you'd think, "Wow. I'd give anything to be his girlfriend". He's your typical boy, yet his life is amazing. Why? Because he lies in the process. He doesn't lie about the usual things people lie about. He lies about relationships. I think he's even lying to himself. I should've known from the start that he didn't really love me or care about me. Why would he? I'm nothing special. I'm just me. But his eyes tell me something different. 

Whenever he looks at me, he looks at me like I'm the best damn thing in the world. Whenever he smiles at me, his smile was genuine. It wasn't forced or fake. When he first told me he loved me, he was so nervous. Like, he couldn't lift a plate without his hands shaking and dropping it on the floor. Now that I look back, I think. 

Did he ever really love me?

Or

Was he just a brilliant actor that deserves an Oscar?

Those are the questions. Questions that will never be answered, yet still floating around my brain waiting to be answered. 

"It's not your fault." my friend, Venice, said softly.

"Yeah. It's his loss." Beatriz agreed. 

"Y/N, just face it. He doesn't love you anymore." Cheska said truthfully.

"Cheska! Don't say that!" Marie said as she pats my back.

"It's fine. I'll be okay." I smiled slightly. Are you really going to be okay?

*

"Girls? Do any of you know a guy named Blake Richardson?" I asked the girls one day when we were hanging around my house. It was the month of December and it's pretty chilly.

"Nope. Why?" 

"Nah."

"Nope. Never heard of him." 

"Nope." 

"Oh nothing. It's just this guy, Blake, he messaged me." I replied with a shrug, but with a small smile etched to my face.

"Is he cute?" Cheska smirked.

"Not really." I lied. He was hella cute!

"You're such a bad liar! We all know you're already so into this guy!" Beatriz laughed.