The Tide Preference!

A/N: I guess it's Taylor Swift week for me. I love her.

Song Preference: Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift

* * * *

Austin:

State the obvious, I didn't get my perfect fantasy

I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me

So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy

That's fine, you won't mind if I say, by the way...

You thought that being with Austin would be sunshine and rainbows. You realized that he was just using you for show. He used you to show people that he can love. Obviously, not. He can only act like can love, but he can't truly love someone. Why? Because he only loves himself. He's too selfish, for your liking. He thinks that you're too obsessed with him. You're sometimes clingy, but not obsessed. He's obsessed with himself. His ego is as big as his head.

"Maybe we should just break up!" Austin yelled.

"Fine!" you said and grabbed your things. Before leaving, you looked at him for the last time and said, "Oh and by the way, you have a small dick. Bye!" His jaw dropped in shock as you left.

Levi:

I hate that stupid ol' pick up truck you never let me drive

You're a redneck heartbreak who's really bad at lying

So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time

As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn

You sat outside your house burning pictures of you and Levi. He's such an ass. You don't want anything to do with him.

Yesterday, you saw him with a girl and she was driving his truck with him on the passenger seat. At this point in time, you don't care anymore. His truck seemed like it's on its last leg anyway. You never got the chance to drive it, but thank goodness you didn't. It's a terrible looking truck.

He's a liar too.

Nate:

There's no time for tears, I'm just sitting here planning my revenge

There's nothing stopping me in going out with all of your best friends

And if you come around saying sorry to me,

My daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be

You and Nate broke up a few months ago and you're hurting. Recently, you found a cure for your hurt. It seems wrong and gives you a bad impression, but you've found comfort in his best friends. One of his best friends told you that he's really sorry for what he's done. You don't really care anymore. You knew he wanted to come 'round your house, but he knew what your dad will do to him for hurting his daughter.

Drew:

And if you're missing me, you better keep it to yourself

'Cause comin' back around 'ere

Would be bad for your health

Drew misses you a lot. He won't stop talking about you, but you're done now. He knew the consequences if he broke up with you, but he still did it. He'll just have to face the fact that you're with someone new now and he'd hurt himself seeing you with someone else. It's bad for him.