Levi Jones Imagine! AU

A/N: Idk if I've written this plot before or I thought I did but I actually didn't, regardless of whether I've written something like this or not, I'll write it (again) anyway.

This is inspired by a scene from my favorite tv show. As some of you may or may not know, my favorite tv show is Glee. It always was, and always will be my favorite. This is inspired by an episode of the first season of Glee. It's one of my favorite scenes and it's AU, because there's no The Tide in this one. However, I will do my best to include the boys (if it fits).

Heads up:

-Nate's your brother in this one.

-You're the head cheerleader.

-Levi's the quarterback.

-Both of you are in Glee Club.

-Nate's in the yearbook club.

-You're two weeks pregnant and Levi knows but your parents don't

* * * *

Your P.O.V

Glee Club was my last period before going home. I was fixing the things in my locker when I remembered that my parents asked me to invite my boyfriend, Levi, for dinner. I quickly closed my locker and looked for Levi only to find him sitting with his friends on the bleachers of the football field. As I was walking towards them, they were laughing about something that Drew said.

Levi's P.O.V

Austin, Drew and I were just lounging around by the bleachers when Drew brought up some random topics. We were laughing and then it grew quiet.

"Remember when Squidward ate a bunch of Krabby Patties and exploded?" Drew asked breaking the silence.

"Damn, you're so childish." Austin muttered under his breath.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's really funny." Drew laughed like a dying seal while clapping his hands.

Austin and I looked at each other and joined in the laughter. Not because Drew was funny, but because he was laughing like a dying seal. You know that laugh when no sound comes out? Yeah, that's basically Drew right now.

As we were laughing, I saw an outline of a figure walking towards us. Once the figure was near us, I noticed that it was Y/N.

Your P.O.V

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I stood in front of them.

"Hey babe!" Levi smiled that million dollar smile.

"What's up?" Drew nodded at me.

"Hey" Austin said in a deep voice.

"Can I talk to Levi for a second?" I asked politely.

"Oh, we were just about to leave anyway." Drew shrugged.

"We were?" Austin asked confused. Drew gave him a look and nudged him and muttered, "just go along with it, bro."

"Oh. OH!! Yeah, Drew and I were just about to leave. So, have fun. But not too much fun if you know what I mean." Austin winked. And with that, Drew and Austin got up to leave.

"So babe, my parents invited you to have dinner with us at our house later tonight." I said.

"Sure! I'll be there around 6:00. Is that okay?" Levi asked.

"Yeah that's okay. See you later!" I answered.

-time skip to dinner at your house bc I'm lazy and I can't think anymore is brought to you by Nate fucking Parker retweeting so many things as I'm writing this that I had to turn off my notifications for him-