Special Creepy Imagine! AU (Part 3)

Luke's P.O.V

It's been a week since that incident with Nate and we're all worried about him. I guess I won't be introducing him to Austin for awhile. Nate hasn't been going out a lot. Poor Nate.

Anyway, I've been getting the same dream- nightmare rather, over and over again. That day Ashton "disappeared". I don't even know if he's dead or alive. Either way, I don't like that creature in there.

Michael's P.O.V

I was up in the room with the others, because we've been bored. I was looking out the window when all of a sudden, I hear Mr. Liguori calling my name. The others looked at me and I looked back at them and at the door. Not wanting to make him angry, I immediately ran downstairs and saw a visitor on the couch.

"A boy that goes by the name of James is looking for you. He's in the living room." Mr. Liguori said, before going to his office. I immediately ran to the living room and saw James.

"Michael! What a...lovely home you have. It's very...unique!" James said, trying not to look scared.

"Yeah. I do have a lovely...home, I guess." I said, sitting next to him. "Do you want to meet my friends?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had friends over. I'll just come back tomorrow." James said sadly.

"Oh no. I'm sure my friends won't mind." I said with a smile. I'm not really sure if he's allowed upstairs, but I don't want to get in trouble. I'll play safe, then. "Um, I'll go upstairs and call them so that they can meet you." I told James. "Stay here and don't go anywhere." I added before bolting up the stairs.

"Guys, there's someone I want you to meet! He's downstairs, let's go!" I said loudly when I opened the door to our room. I wasted no time and ran back downstairs with the others following.

"Who's that?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, he looks like a posh lad who lived in a castle all his life and is forced to live with poor people. Not to mention his aura." Dan said. Dan really doesn't shut up, does he?

"Daniel, don't be rude." I glared at him. I used "Daniel", because he somehow doesn't like the name. I think it's classic.

"To be honest, Dan's right. He looks like the type of person who's spoiled." Caspar commented. I swear I might lose my only friend outside of these walls.

"I'm really sorry about them, James." I apologized on Dan and Caspar's behalf.

"It's alright. I get the same comments or remarks all the time. Trust me when I say that I never lived in a castle all my life and not forced to live with poor people, and I'm not spoiled." James lightly chuckled.

Phew! Dan and Caspar should be lucky that James is nice. If James reacted badly, he wouldn't be my friend anymore.

"You're right, James. We're sorry we said those things." Dan started.

"Yeah. We only said that, because we were jealous of you." Caspar looked down in shame.

"Jealous? Why on earth would you be jealous?" James chuckled as his gaze went from Caspar to Dan.

"We're jealous of you because you're free." Dan said and I nudged him with my elbow.

"Free? What do you mean?" James asked with a confused expression written all over his face. That's when I went paler than how I usually am, if that's possible. 

"He means you're free not like us, stuck in this prison cell." Caspar scoffed. James' eyes widen when Caspar said 'prison cell'.

"Michael you haven't told James, have you?" Calum asked slowly. I just gulped and shook my head.

"Well," Calum clapped his hands together and nodded towards the door, "let's go outside then."

"So, this is an orphanage?" James shockingly asked after we told him everything, excluding the Ashton incident. We didn't tell him, simply because we don't want him to think that we're lying or something.

"Yes. Did you not get that through your thick head?" Dan rolled his eyes. "Daniel!" all of us said. "Sorry." Dan muttered.

"Are you angry?" I asked James.

"Angry? No! I could never get angry at you. You're like a brother to me. I'm just upset that you never told me in the first place." James frowned.

"I figured if I didn't tell you, you'd treat me like a normal kid. I thought that you wouldn't want to be friends with me." I said, looking down.

"I'd be friends with you either way." James smiled.

*

Luke's P.O.V

I was in my room reading Archie comics when I heard my door open. "Hey Luke!" I heard a voice say. I look up from my book only to see the one and only Nate Parker standing there between the small gap of the door and the door frame. 

"Hello Nate! Please, come in." I smiled as I motioned for him to sit next to me on my bed. Nate went inside my room and closed the door and sat next to me.

"So whatcha readin'?" Nate asked as he took a peek.

"Archie comics." I answered before putting it away. Mum said it was rude to do your own stuff when you have a visitor over. "What brings you here, Nate?" I asked. 

"I have a secret to tell you." he said almost in a whisper.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked, looking at him.

"It's about what I saw on the bathroom mirror the day we met." Nate said. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"You see, my cousin Tristan got taken away by some shadow thing a year ago. It was just me and him in the forest. We were there just playing around and this shadow-like creature grabbed him by his legs and dragged him in a hole on the ground and when I followed him, the hole on the ground disappeared." Nate said, almost crying. Poor boy, must've thought it was his fault. Tristan's parents must've thought he was lying. It's exactly like what happened to Ashton. The only difference is that Ashton got taken away in a closet.

"I know you might think it's weird, but I feel like I could trust you. There's something about you that makes me feel so calm." Nate continued.

"It's okay. I understand. That's what happened to my friend, Ashton back at the orphanage. Only in his situation, he disappeared in a closet." I said and Nate's eyes widen in shock that something similar happened.

"I reckon you saw the shadow-like thing through the mirror?" I asked to be sure. Nate just nodded and said, "To be honest, I got scared. I didn't want to be taken away." 

I'd be scared too.

"Thank goodness you found me in time or else I would've ended up like Tristan and you wouldn't know why or how." Nate smiled a genuine smile.

"We're happy that we did. Have you told Drew and Levi?" I asked. Nate shook his head and said, "I just feel like they think I'm joking all the time. When I first saw you, I thought I could really trust you with this secret of mine."

We sat there in silence when he asked me a question that Austin asked a few weeks back.

"Have you told your parents?"

I gave him a look and shook my head.

No. I don't plan to...not yet.

* * * *

A/N: lmao I crammed.

This was due yesterday. I didn't even do anything yesterday so I'm sorry.

I hope this long update made up for it. 

Vote and comment or kindergarteners will keep pestering you if you have games on your phone.

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh