Behzinga Imagine AU (Part 1)

A/N: Based on one of my favorite movies <3 I'll change some stuff so it wouldn't be copyright or plagiarism.

For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the guy named Ethan on my Wroetoshaw imagine and (recent) James McVey imagine. And just because it's AU, doesn't mean the sidemen aren't involved. They're still involved.

Italicized = flashback/letter

(Y/S/N) = your sister's name

*

Your P.O.V

Today Ethan and I are at the adoption center. We're going to be interviewed if we're fit enough to be good parents to the child we're going to adopt. We entered this office and waited for two people to come in. After a few minutes, they finally came and sat down. The person sat across from me was a lady who looked about 40 and the person next to her who was sat across Ethan was a guy who looked about 30. I'm assuming the guy is her assistant.

"So, you didn't finish filling up the form." The lady started.

"Yes, we're sorry." Ethan answered.

"And on the bottom, you only wrote Thomas. Why is that?" the lady asked.

I held Ethan's hand and said, "We want you to know our story."

The lady and her assistant looked at each other and the lady nodded her head. "Okay."

Ethan and I looked at each other. We looked back at them, "We've been married for a long time now and we have been trying for a child for so long, but nothing's happening." I started.

*

"I'm sorry, but you couldn't have tried harder. There's nothing we can do. I'm really sorry Mr. and Mrs. Payne. I'm sure you would've been wonderful parents." The doctor smiled sadly.

Ethan and I left the doctor's office and went on with our day.

We were driving to work when I said, "We could get a puppy?" I asked.

After a second of silence, "I don't want a puppy." I cried. Ethan just looked at me sadly and continued to drive.

Ethan dropped me off at work which was in the museum then he drove to his work which was not far from where I work. He works at a pencil factory.

(a/n: if you know this movie, good for you. I know I said I'm gonna change some stuff but I couldn't think of any other job. To those of you who haven't seen this movie yet, you're probably saying "oh there are lots of jobs out there just pick one" bitch no XD It'll make sense later that's why I didn't change it.)

Later that night, I was wallowing my sadness by watching tv. Ethan blocked the tv and said, "I can't move on."

"You can start by not blocking the tv. Move." I sniffed.

Ethan closed the tv and kneeled in front of me, "I'm not moving on. Not tonight. We can move on tomorrow."

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We can list down traits our child would have." Ethan said. "I'll start." He added.

With that, he got out a small box, a notepad, and a pencil.

"Our kid would be funny." Ethan wrote, removed the paper, and put it on the table.

"Our kid would be honest." I said. Ethan handed me the pencil and notepad and I did the same thing Ethan did.