Levi Jones Imagine! AU (Part 2)

A/N: Screw it my best friend and I decided to make part 2 bc it's about to go down xD

Still based on Glee.

P.S. 5H and New Hope Club are in this.

* * * *

Drew's P.O.V

Levi and I are walking along the main hallway of the school. It's really hard to keep a secret especially when it has something to do with your best friend's girlfriend. I know I shouldn't keep this secret from my best friend, because it wouldn't be the right thing to do in this situation. I'm gonna try and distract myself from telling him.

I can't keep this from him anymore.

"Hey bro, I can't keep this from you anymore." I blurt out.

Levi's P.O.V

I notice that Drew's been acting weird and he has been so tense around me. Oh my gosh is he gay? If he is, it's cool. Nothing will change. I'd even help him find the right guy, because I'm his best friend and I love him. Not in that way. 

"Hey bro, I can't keep this from you anymore." Drew blurts out.

Oh my gosh this is it. 

"Okay. What's up?" I ask as we reached my locker and stop to get some books. 

"It's about your girlfriend." Drew says nervously while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Okay, what about her?" I ask as I look at him.

Drew's P.O.V

"It's not yours." I finally say as I released a breath I never knew I was holding in.

It feels good, because I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. 

-during glee club-

Austin's P.O.V

Glee Club is going on as it usually is...y'know the norm. The teacher isn't here yet so, we were doing pretty much whatever we want. I was laughing with Blake about what happened at the cafeteria this morning when Levi suddenly barged in with Drew trailing behind him. Levi pulled me out of my seat and started to yell. 

"You fucking bastard!" Levi yells furiously.

"What the fuck did I do?!" I ask him cluelessly.

"You know what you did!" Levi yells as he punched me.

I got angry and pushed him. Drew ran to Levi and tried to hold him back to refrain him from punching me. At this point, everyone's standing up to see what's going on. 

"Hey somebody should stop them!" Lauren says loud enough so that all of us could hear.

"Is it true?!" Levi yells at me as he punched me again. 

"Levi, stop it!" Y/N says as tears stream down her face.

"Don't tell me to stop, because you know what exactly what I'm talking about!" Levi yells while pointing at her.

"Don't you dare yell at her!" I yell at Levi and punched his face while Blake and Reece run to my side; holding me back. 

"What's going on?" Nate asks as he put down the book he was reading and stood up. 

"Well don't just stand there! Call Mr. Schue!" Drew shouts at Nate as Nate rushes out the door. 

"You traitor!" Levi yells angrily as he pushed me causing me to fall to the ground. Levi wastes no time and immediately punched me repeatedly. Drew tries his best get Levi off of me, but Levi shrugs him off. 

"Hey! Knock it off!" a loud voice says. I look up and see Mr. Schue with a panting Nate running behind him. 

"What's going on here?!" Mr. Schue asks as he helps Drew get Levi off of me. 

"Levi just barged in here and punched me!" I say as I get up from the ground while Blake and Reece grab my arms immediately as soon as I stand up.

"Let me go, Drew!" Levi yells at Drew. "I know something happened between you and my girlfriend!" Levi continues as he looks at me.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Mr. Schue yells.

"Levi, who told you this?" Y/N asks while crying.

"Obviously, it was Drew who told him." George says sassily.

"Yeah. Drew told me. But I want to hear it from both of you." Levi says, anger still evident in his voice. 

"Alright. Just calm down." Mr. Schue says calmly. 

"No, I won't they're both lying to me!" Levi shouts once again. "Is it true? Just tell me. I-Is it true?" Levi asks calmly. 

Y/N cautiously walks to Levi not bothering to wipe her tears. 

"Yes. Austin is the father." Y/N says truthfully. 

"Wait. What?!" Nate says cluelessly.

"Your sister's pregnant, you nitwit!" Normani rolls her eyes at Nate. 

"I-I am so so sorry." Y/N cries.

"Screw this! I'm done with you!" Levi says obviously pissed off. "I'm done with all of you!" He's obviously done with all this bullshit.

On his way out, Levi kicks the chair in his way and leaves the room.

Y/N breaks down in tears as Dinah and Ally hold her close. 

Levi's P.O.V

I can't believe this. My own best friend and my girlfriend. Well, ex girlfriend now. What did I do wrong? 

"Levi! Levi!" I hear a voice coming from behind me. I turn around and see Drew running after me. 

"What?" I say angrily.

"I'm sorry." Drew mutters.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I'm just really done with both of them." I say while sniffling.

"I'm sorry I told you that. Now everything's ruined because of me." Drew says almost in a whisper while looking down.

"No it's not. I'm glad you told me, because I'm pretty sure that they're never gonna tell me unless somebody said anything about it." I say.

Your P.O.V

"Aww, everything's gonna be okay." Ally comforts.

"Yeah. It's alright. We're here for you." Dinah says softly.

I kept crying on Ally's shoulder then all of a sudden I heard Nate's voice. 

"How long? Why didn't you tell me?" Nate asks quietly.

"Well I thought you wouldn't care, because all you cared about was your yearbook club, your swimming club, your chemistry project, and honestly the list goes on. So, I'm sorry for not telling you." I say sarcastically.

"Wow. I didn't know you felt that way." Nate says dumbfounded. "I am extremely sorry for being such a shit brother. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. Especially that night when dad told you to leave. I should've been there to protect you." Nate cries. 

Nate goes up to hug me while Dinah and Ally give us some space. 

* * * *

A/N: Shout out to my best friend waakeme-up97 for helping me write this one! Go follow her! She's cool (and a harmonizer) 

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

*published: April 15, 2017*

*edited: May 3, 2017*