Nash Grier Imagine!

Song Preference: Style by Taylor Swift

*****
"Midnight you come and pick me up no headlights"

Your P.O.V

It was a peaceful Friday night. Well, at least I thought it was still night. It was actually midnight already. I was in my room watching my favorite film. Okay fine. I wasn't watching it. It was just a background sound while I'm scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. I was busy stalking [your fave YouTuber] (a/n: DANISNOTONFIRE OMG...okay you may continue reading) when I heard someone knock on my door.

'Who could that be?' I thought to myself.

I got up and opened the door. It was Nash. "Hey babe" he said. I greeted him and asked what he was doing here cause it was midnight. "Well..." he started "I wanted to drive around" he simply stated. "Why are you here then?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "I came here to pick you up."

*****
"Fade into view, it's been awhile since I have even heard from you"

Your P.O.V

I looked at him like he was crazy. You see, me and Nash have a history together. Yes we dated and we dated and we dated. Oh, did I say that thrice? Well, because it's true. Our relationship is on and off. But we never saw each other again after our last break up which was for the best I guess. I'm just tired. When we were together, it wasn't about us. It was more about him. All he wanted to talk about was ALWAYS about his day.

So, you could say our relationship wasn't history. It was more about HIS story.

I guess I zoned out for awhile because he snapped his fingers in front of me and said,"Well? Are you coming?" "W-What? Oh..yeah. Sure" I said. Wow! I'm such an idiot! I didn't want to go with him, but I said yes anyway. Well, everything happens for a reason. Plus, I wanna know what's going on in his life. If you're asking, yes I moved on from the break up ever since we broke up the first time. Why did I say 'yes' to him for the 2nd time? Well, I wanted to see if he will put more effort in our relationship. But he messed it up. Oh, how about the third time you ask? Well, they say 'Third luck's a charm'. It didn't really work so, that's useless.

*****
"You got that James Dean daydream

Look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing
That you like

And when we go crashing down
We come back every time cause we never go out of style,

We never go out of style

You got that long hair slicked back
White t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith
And a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down we come back every time

Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

Your P.O.V

We were in the car, driving to who knows where in silence. Not an awkward silence. A good silence. I looked at him and he was wearing a white t-shirt and his coat with his hair slicked back. He's so handsome. I was wearing a white t-shirt as well and I'm wearing a black skirt that's a few inches above the knee with black stockings. I'm also wearing some brown boots that's below the knees and a brown trench coat. That's something Adele might wear. Don't get me wrong I love Adele. I was wearing red lipstick too. Wow. Nash has his hair slicked back and I'm wearing red lipstick. It reminds me of that couple from Grease.

*****
"So, it goes he can't keep his wild eyes on the road
He takes me home, lights are off
He's taking off his coat"

Your P.O.V

The drive lasted for an hour. We didn't really talk. Now we're back at my place. All the lights are closed and he's taking off his coat while I take off mine. I sat on the couch and he sat on the other couch. You know that couch that can only fit one person? Yeah he sat there.

*****
"I say 'I heard that you've been
Out & about with some other girl, some other girl'

He says 'What you heard is true but I
Can't stop thinking 'bout you and I'

I say 'I've been there too a few times"

Your P.O.V

We sat there in silence until I spoke up. "So, Nash.." I started "I heard that you've been going out with (random girl's name)." He looked at me and said,"Yeah. We do go out. We're not together though." I looked at him confused as to why he wasn't asking this girl to be his girlfriend yet. "Why?" was all I said seeing as I was too speechless. "Well, because she isn't you. I like her. But I don't love her like I love you. Plus, I think about you, me, us." he replied. "You know, Nash...I've thought us too..a lot of times actually." I said. "Really? So that means we can still be together?" he looked at me with those blue eyes filled with hope. Those blue eyes that I fell for. But, I don't love him anymore. Yes, I care about him. But that doesn't mean that I love him or even see him as my boyfriend. Okay, so maybe I do love him. But only as a friend and that will never change. My love for him was gone a year ago. "Nash, I love you-" I tried to explain but he cut me off and said,"Oh I love you too!" his eyes still looking at me but this time his eyes are filled with happiness. "Nash, let me finish." I gave him a glare and he said, "Okay". I looked at the floor and I looked at him again and I said,"Nash, I love you. But only as a friend. That will never change. I'll still be here whenever you need me. I'm just a call and a text away. Besides, don't you think it's best if we were friends instead of being a couple? Friendships lasts longer than relationships you know. C'mon I want my friend back." I ended my little speech with a chuckle at the end. He was holding back his tears and whoa I never thought that I, Y/Full/N, would make Hamilton Nash Grier cry. He looked at me like he wanted to fight for this situation. Well, he should've done that a year ago. He stared at me for awhile, smiled, and said,"Okay. I respect you. I guess you're right about the friendship thing. So, do I get a welcome back hug from my friend?" He said with a chuckle at the end. I smiled and said,"Welcome back." We hugged each other for awhile and pulled away afterwards. "It's getting late. I'll be going home now." Nash said. "Oh okay. Thanks for the mini road trip. I had fun." I said. He looked confused,"But we drove in silence. Like, even the radio isn't on. How did you have fun?" he asked. "Well, because I got to spend my time with you." I said with a smile on my face. He returned the smile and said,"I'm glad you had fun. Thanks for your time too. Goodbye." "Bye" and with that I closed the door and I went upstairs. It was better that way. He needs to understand that I wasn't the same girl he met a year ago. I'm just glad we're friends again. I laid on my bed, closed my eyes, and drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Here's the Nash Grier Imagine that I promised!

FINALS ARE OVER 😘
HELLO SUMMER 😊✌😱😂

D'ya guys like it? Please vote, comment, and share!

Twitter// @KirstenMeliton

IG// @kirstenmeliton

Tumblr// in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh