Marcus Butler Imagine!

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I'm surprised I didn't hit 'snooze' like what I do everyday. Except for this day.

I decided to take a shower first. After I showered, I decided to wear this (a/n: just pick one. I'll let you decide.)

I looked at the mirror and I was happy with what I was wearing

I looked at the mirror and I was happy with what I was wearing. I guess it's time for a change. I usually just wear what I grab from my closet first and a pair of jeans. However, on this day, I decided to change it up a bit.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw that my mom left a note next to my plate with pancakes on it.

I read the note and it said:

"Morning Y/N! Eat your breakfast and finish them! Sorry I had to put it in a note, but I'll be gone on a business trip and I won't be back until next month. However, I left you enough money and food for you to 'survive'.

Love, Mom xx"

I smiled and ate my breakfast at peace.

* * * *
I got off the school bus filled with other students.

I met up with my best friend (Y/B/F/N) at the school gate.

"Hey Y/N! Lookin' good!" Y/B/F/N said with a smile.

"Thanks bestie! You look good as well!" I replied.

We walked to our lockers which, by the way, are next to each other. We got our stuff and walked to our first class together.

* * * *

Marcus' POV

Ugh. School is so boring. I'm here in the classroom with my friends and the teacher isn't here yet which is great.

The teacher doesn't come here this early. He comes in at like 7:30 am...guess what? It's 6:20! What the bloody hell am I supposed to do until 7:30?

Go to the library? Nah.

Bully someone? I don't do that. I'm not an arsehole.

Prank someone with Joe Sugg? Nah. I'm too lazy to prank someone.

Should I sleep? Nope. In fact, I just woke up only to find out that I only slept for 10 minutes ever since I got here.

I'll just fix my hair then...never mind. My hair looks great.

I'll just fix my stuff-- wait...where are my stuff?!

Oh shit. I forgot to get my stuff.

You know what? That's what I'll do.

I got up from my seat and excused myself from Caspar, Joe, and Simon who were laughing their asses off because of something Joe said...or did.