George Smith Imagine! AU (Part 3)

Your P.O.V

I bit my lip and replied to Blake's text.

To Blake 💕: hey I'm kinda busy right now. Let's meet some other time.

Not even a minute later, I get a reply from Blake.

From Blake 💕: Oh okay. Where are you?

Lord, please forgive me for lying.

To Blake 💕: I'm at home.

Before I lie again, I lock my phone and put it in my pocket.

*

George and I stayed at Starbucks just catching up and he really made me forget about my problems. It's so nice to catch up with him!

"It's late in the afternoon." George says, looking at his watch.

"Oh yeah." I say, checking my phone.

"We should get going now." George says, standing up. "Well, I'll see you around." he waves.

I stand up too and say, "Don't be ridiculous! We're neighbors we can go home together."

"Are you sure? Blake might not be happy about that." George says, unsure about going home together.

"He'll understand. Besides, we haven't seen each other in forever!" I exclaim and basically drag him outside.

We arrive outside my house and stand outside the door.

"You can come inside if you want." I smile.

"Um, I don't know..." George says, totally unsure.

"George, I insist." I chuckle as we get inside.

I open the door only to find Blake sitting in my living room. He turns his head to where we are and his smiling face turns to hurt, anger, and confusion. George notices Blake's expression and says, "I really need to go."

Before George could leave, Blake walks up to him and straight up punches him in the face. George was surprised, but then came to his senses and punched back. They keep throwing punches while me and the people who take care of my house try to stop them from nearly killing each other. We manage to break them apart and I calmly say, "Blake, please go."

"Y/N--"

"No. Just leave...please." I whisper. Blake nods and leaves with a few bruises.

I apologize to George on Blake's behalf and he said that it's not my fault. I help George with his bruises and bloody nose until he's okay.

"Now, I really should get going." George lightly chuckles.

"Okay. Thank you so much for today! And I'm sorry again about Blake. I honestly don't know what's gotten into him." I frown.