The Vamps Preference!

A/N: It's been awhile since my last The Vamps preference and I'm sorry for that.

Song Preference: White Horse - Taylor Swift

* * * *

Tristan:

Say you're sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to

As I pace back and forth all this time 'cause I honestly believed in you

Holding on the days drag on a stupid girl

I should've known, I should've known

You had a bad day at work today and seeing this news about Tristan and some girl, takes the cherry on top of the cake that is your life. You arrived home saw Tristan sitting back on the couch; relaxing and minding his own business. Pretending he didn't do anything wrong; pretending that everything's okay. How dare he think that.

"Oh hey Y/N. I didn't see you there!" Tristan smiles at you. He looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you. (a/n: I Knew You Were Trouble's intro anyone? ;) no? just me? okay)

"Hey, Tris." you smile and hide the pain. "I'll just change in something comfortable."

You went upstairs and cried silently.

Connor:

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale

I'm not the one you sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood this is a small town

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

"Y/N, I'm honestly so sorry." Connor frowned. You didn't know if he was being serious or not. Either way, you're not taking him back.

"I'm sorry, Connor. I finally got over you. You can't just stride in here ready to 'win' me back after all the shit you put me through. And now that I finally got over you, you come here and tell me your feelings?! I'm sorry, but you need to leave." you said angrily. He can't just say that. Connor just nodded sadly and left.

Brad:

Baby, I was naive got lost in your eyes

I never really had a chance

My mistake, I didn't know to be in love

You had to fight to have the upperhand

I had so many dreams about you and me

Happy endings, now I know

"You really think this was a serious?" Brad laughed. You looked down sadly and whispered through your tears a weak, "yes". Brad laughed again and said, "I was never serious with you. You don't get, do you?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about." you sad and looked around, avoiding his eyes.

Brad chuckled and said, "I used you to keep me company for awhile. You see, I just waited for my ex to come crawling back to me. If she didn't, then I'd keep you around. Unfortunately for you, she did." This made you cry.

"It's funny how you think I actually loved you." Brad added.

"That's because you made me feel loved so, I assumed you felt the same way." you whispered as hot tears streamed down your face. You didn't bother to wipe them away. New tears will begin to form anyway.

"It's called 'acting', love. Thank you for your time, though. I really appreciate it. Oh and thanks for the not so lonely nights." Brad winked. "I really enjoyed those. We can do it again sometime." Brad smirked. Hearing him say that made you feel disgusted with yourself. 

"Anyway, I'll see you around Y/N. Thanks for your time." Brad smirked and left.

Guys can be assholes sometimes.

James:

And there you are on your knees

Begging for forgiveness, begging for me

Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry

James would come to your house everyday and make an effort to win you back. You've always wanted someone to make an effort for you because you're always the one exerting effort. Now that someone's doing it, it feels different. You badly wanted James back, but what he did to you won't make you trust him for a long time.