MagCon Preference! :)

A/N: I added MagCon so yeah...

Song Preference: Keep You With Me by Hot Chelle Rae :)

Cam: "Catch my flight 6am gonna be gone til who knows when here I go"

Today was the day. The day Cameron's visiting his family. You loved his family to bits but you wished that he would just go soon and not today. You didn't bring him to the airport because you didn't want to see him leave. You received a text from him:

Hey y/n! I just wanted to say that I love you and I'll miss you! I'll be home soon I promise. I'll be back before you know it. -Cam xxx

Nash: "I squeeze you tight one last time I use my shirt to dry your eyes gotta let go"

You guys decided to break up. It was a mutual decision, but your emotions got the best of you. "I just want you to be happy. Okay?" you said sadly. He just nodded obviously too sad to speak. You couldn't help it. You just broke down. "Oh my gosh. Y/N please don't cry" Nash said as he hugged you really tight. You decided to break up because you realized you guys weren't for each other. You looked up at him as you pulled away and said,"Be happy yeah?" you gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back. You had to let go now and so does he.

Aaron: "When I'm gone all the nights are so long we've got to hold on, on, on"

You felt so lonely. Aaron was away and you couldn't go with him because you were sick. You guys FaceTimed, Skyped, and did everything to keep in touch. You felt like he's been gone for weeks when it's just been 2 days. But you know after all of that shenanigans, it will be worth it. You just have to hold on.

Cartah: "Days go by and yeah I've always got you on my mind oh"

You guys broke up months ago. He broke up with you. It's funny though. You moved on in no time. However, he hasn't moved on yet. For some reason, you're always on his mind. He kept thinking that he was the one who cheated and he was the one who broke up with you yet he's still hung up on you.

Matt: "Cause I keep you with me"

He's always away. Yet you always stay. That's because you trust each other. You shrugged off the rumors that were made because you know the truth. It's always fun to see or hear lies when you know the truth. It's exciting. The other reason why you stay is because you keep him with you and vice versa.

Gilinsky: "I say your name I can't touch you but it feels the same oh I gotta keep you with me"

He was currently on tour and despite the fact that he was meeting fans and having the time of his life, he feels kind of sad and lonely. He mumbles your name when he sleeps, he thinks of you when he wakes up and when he goes to sleep, he thinks of what you're doing at the moment, long story short he thinks of YOU. He can't cuddle with you because obviously you're not there. But whenever he says your name, he feels like he's close to you. He needs to be close to you. Why? Because he believes that your relationship can move to the next level. That's why he keeps you with him.

Johnson: "I still smell like your perfume damn I wish you were in this room in my bed"

His clothes smell like you. As in like all of them. He misses you so damn much. He wants to cuddle with you. The problem is you weren't with him. You went on a family vacation. He didn't go with you because he wanted you to have fun with your family. He didn't want to break your relationship with your family seeing as you were with him 24/7. So, he let you go. He catches up with what's happening on Twitter, Instagram, and basically all your social media. You recently uploaded a selfie on Instagram. He saw it and you looked so flawless! He really wished you were with him right now. But he didn't want to be selfish.

Taylor: " I toss and turn as I try to dream"

3 days. Taylor didn't get proper sleep in 3 days. You were visiting your parents' house since you haven't seen them in a long time and you figured that it's time to pay them a visit. He can't sleep alone. He can't sleep without you. He can't even dream. He just tosses and turns that's it. But he knows that you'll come back in his arms and he'll be able to sleep properly.

Shawn: "Our love plays out like a movie scene in my head oh yeah"

Your love story is like a movie. He was the popular guy and you were an average girl. It felt so cliche but you loved it anyway. You love him. He loves you. Everything is perfect. It always plays in your head. Like it's on replay/repeat. You're so lucky to have him and he's lucky to have you.

A/N: First MagCon pref! Sorry if it sucks. If you don't know this song, you can search it on YouTube :)

QOTD: What's your favorite Hot Chelle Rae song?

AOTD: Keep You With Me, Honestly, Hung Up, Tonight Tonight, and I Like It Like That :)

10+ Votes and 10+ comments for next update :)

Stalk me! (lolzor)

Twitter: @KirstenMeliton

IG: @kirstenmeliton

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

YouTube channel: Kirsten Meliton (link is in my profile :D)

Have a great day you lovely people! :)