Blake Richardson Imagine! AU

A/N: Originally a George Smith imagine, but I've written lots xD

Inspired by: Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley

* * * *

Y/N had crush on Blake for years, but that was a long time ago. She didn't like him anymore. When they were kids, she had a HUGE crush on Blake. Blake's family owned a bookshop and let's just say that she goes there everyday mainly, because Blake is there. She would always stay there until Blake left.

One day, Y/N came home from the bookshop and her parents told her to sit down, because she might not take the news that they're going to tell her.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked her parents. Her eyes were filled with confusion and worry.

"Nothing's wrong, sweetie." her mother smiled. "Your dad and I just need to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it?" Y/N asked again.

"We're moving away." her father answered.

"WHAT?!?!" Y/N's eye widened as she freaked out. Moving away meant she won't see her friends anymore. Moving away meant she won't get to go to the bookshop that Blake's family owned. Moving away meant she won't get to see Blake everyday.

On her last day in the city, Y/N went to the bookshop. Blake was sitting behind the register, reading his favorite book.

Y/N wrote a letter for him last night. Writing everything what she wanted to say to the lad, but never got the chance to. She even wrote down her new address...y'know just in case.

Blake got up to get something, but not before marking his book and closing it. Y/N watched him closely as he went to the room that says 'AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY' in all caps. She walked to the book Blake left and opened it. She was always baffled on how a little kid could read a book with no pictures in it. Y/N shrugged off the thought and pulled out the letter she wrote the night before and tucked the note in the page he was reading. She looked around and saw Blake coming back. She immediately went back to the aisle where she was previously at and looked at Blake who was now back behind the register and opening the book.

After a few minutes, she left the bookshop and went home to pack her things and leave that night.

On the plane ride, she kept thinking about the little boy, Blake, who has the same age as her; looking up at the stars and asking if he's read the letter. Of course the stars never replied to her, but to see them twinkling gave her hope.

* * * *

A/N: Part 2?

This was supposed to be due like a few days ago so sorry for the delay. Also, sorry if it's shit. I did my best.

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

P.S. I uploaded a new cover on my YouTube channel! If you feel compelled to do so, you can watch it and drop it a like and maybe even subscribe ;) I promise good content if you sub to me

Thank you for 60K!!!