New Hope Club Preference!

A/N: THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME.

I can feel Taylor's anger in the song and I guess that's why I love it.

* * * *

Blake:

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and

I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him

She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause

She took him faster than you can say 'sabotage'

It was a hot summer day so, you and Blake decided to go to the beach and have a good time. It was just the two of you and it was perfect. Blake was giving you all the attention and he didn't mind anyone else. What mattered was you. You loved it when he would give his full attention to you. You think it's cute.

Unfortunately, he turned his head the other way and saw another girl and he seemed really interested in her. The girl looked back at him and smirked. Blake knew that it was bad for him to look at other girls more than a friend, because he's with you. But there's something about that girl.

Another unfortunate thing is the fact that you didn't notice. You told Blake that you were going to the water. "I'll be with you later. I think I'll just stay here for a bit and tan." Blake said with a smile. Thinking nothing of it, you said, "Okay". Little did you know Blake got some action at some shack with that little sket he saw.

I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it

I underestimated just who I was dealing with

She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum

She underestimated just who she was stealing from

It's been a few months since you went to the beach and a month since you broke up with Blake. You eventually found out that Blake had been cheating on you behind your back. She knew she hurt your feelings, because she knows you and Blake were together at that time. As for Blake, you didn't think he'd do something like that. Just when you thought he was perfect, he does this. Anyway, they both have something coming for them....and it's not pretty.

George:

She's not a saint and she's not what you think

She's an actress, whoa

She's better known for

The things that she does on the mattress, whoa

You and George have been together for a long time now and people think it's cute how you two are together. Sadly, there's one person who doesn't like you two to be together. You and George go to the same school together and in your school, there's this one girl who was flirty and shit.

It was no secret that she flirted with every boy in different years. It also wasn't a secret that she sleeps with every guy she meets. Whether it's a guy she just met today or a guy she's known for years. She didn't care if it was the boy a year older or a year younger. She'll make you think that you guys are friends, but she had different intentions. Her acting is really good, because you were convinced that you were friends.

Soon she's gonna find

Stealing other people's toys on the playground

Won't make you many friends

She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind

There is nothing I do, better than revenge

Long story short, she stole George from you and they're now together. They've only been together for a month and you slightly feel sorry for George. In the short span of one month, she's already slept with 10 different guys behind his back. She should know that stealing from other people won't make her have good friendships. You're getting them back soon. Very soon. Rumors around school started to spread. Rumors say that George wanted you back, but he'll have to face the consequences. And by that, you mean also hurting his feelings.

Reece:

She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list

She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it

I think her ever present frown is a little troubling

She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things

Being a singer-songwriter gives you the right to be super shady. Recently, you and your boyfriend (now, ex-boyfriend), Reece Bibby split up. Some girl stole him from you and since then, you've never seen Reece ever again. You've wrote multiple songs about them and the experience which made your songs on top of the charts. Beating Reece's band in the process. She acts like nothing happened; that she didn't take Reece away from you. You're pretty sure the guilt was eating Reece alive, because he doesn't spend time with her anymore which makes her sad.

Unfortunately for Reece, whenever he's asked if he already listened to the multiple songs you've written about him, he's always saying yes. Sometimes it annoys him, because he becomes more and more guilty. George and Blake don't really mind Reece's side comments, because they like your songs which makes you laugh. You stayed friends with George and Blake, because why not? It's a free country anyway.

But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know

Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go

They didn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me

But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity

The girl who stole Reece from you, was a snobby rich kid that went to a private school. She always wore pretty vintage dresses and stuff like that. She thinks dressing like that will make her likable, but she doesn't know that it won't. Anyway, it's not the end. It's still the beginning. They don't know what's coming for them. Your halfway through finishing your album and most songs are for Reece and the girl.

* * * *

A/N: My book turned 50k!

Thank you all so much for reading it.

Thank you to youtubersnow16 for helping me write.

Vote and comment or Taylor Swift will write a song about you.