Fave Imagine!

A/N: Imagine who you want. H/N stands for his name.

****

You and H/N were moving in together. 

It was the biggest step of your life. You finally found someone who was really interested in you. He was so serious about your relationship too, and you loved him for that. 

You were moving stuff around, bringing boxes up and down the stairs, removing things in the box, arranging stuff, etc.

Half of your things were arranged. You decided to call it a day, and arrange the rest tomorrow. 

You looked at your reflection in the mirror. 

You looked tired. You also felt insecure. You started to ask yourself why he'd chosen you when he could have any girl he wanted? You asked yourself why he stooped down at your level? You asked yourself what he loved about you? You asked yourself how you got him? 'He's out of my league' you thought. 

You carried on looking at your reflection when you felt someone's arm snaked around your waist. 

You looked up and saw H/N eyeing you curiously. 

"What are you doing?" H/N asked. 

"Nothing. I saw my reflection, and I started  thinking about something..." you trailed off.

"Oh. What were you thinking about?" H/N said giving you his full attention as soon as he heard you say 'I saw my reflection and I started to think about something...'

H/N hinted that you were asking yourself why he had chosen you when he could have any girl and stuff like that. 

You ignored his question and told him,"Look at the mirror. What do you see?"

He smiled at you through the mirror and said,"I see the girl of my dreams who I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with." He planted a kiss on your forehead.

You realized how damn lucky you are with him. 

That's when you realized how you've fallen in love with him so hard.

****

A/N: Whoaaaa 

I updated for like 2 days straight now! I'm so proud of myself! It's because I'm working on my 2nd book and I update there daily or if not, once a week. And so I'm like,"Why not update this book after I update the other?" So that's what I did. 

Sorry for this short imagine!

If you liked it please vote. Feel free to comment. 

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh