Zodiac #5

Kinda like a part 2 of Zodiac #4 bc I enjoyed so much xD

* * * *

Your Brandon Rogers Quote (SOME MAY OFFEND YOU [Part 2])

Aries: "Why don't you get your math done before you get pregnant?!"

Leo: "Stop looking at that retarded boy"

Sagittarius: "Look fella, I don't swing that way despite my perfect body."

Taurus: "SHIT! WE'RE FOUR HOURS LATE FOR THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT!"

Virgo: "Welcome to the park! Thank you for your bringing your fucking kids!"

Capricorn: "You want to become what? A doctor? I wanted to become a ballerina, you know what I became? HIV positive."

Gemini: "Stop being blind, it's bad for your eyes."

Libra: "Stop running you little asshole!"

Aquarius: "You in the slutty outfit! You're not getting pregnant in my jungle gym!"

Cancer: "I'll run as much as I want to! Running  is a great way to clear up last night's bad choices...I had cheesecake."

Scorpio: "You know what happens to little girls who wear shorts that short? A white van picks 'em up and they get all their holes re-sized."

Pisces: "I have decided to spend four days in the wilderness to help focus on my creative concentration."

* * * *

A/N: Lmao pls suggest some zodiac shit or I might be doing Brandon Rogers quotes forever xD

Vote and comment or you'll lose your Vons Club card

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh