Louis Tomlinson Imagine

Song Preference: Summer Love

"Can't believe you're packing your bags trying so hard not to cry. Had the best time now it's the worst time but we have to say good bye."

Do you know that feeling when you're so happy but then something ruins it? Yeah. That's what you're feeling.

You were currently packing your bags in the room you used to share with him. Louis. Louis was the love of your life. He was your everything. He wanted you to be happy but hate got to you. So now, here you are packing your bags.

"Just promise that you won't forget we had it all"

As you were carrying your suitcase down the stairs, you hear a voice. Not just any voice. Louis' voice. "Is it my fault?" he says in a small voice. You didn't face him becaus you know you'll hurt yourself and that you might not leave. "It's not your fault." you say. "Why are you leaving then?" he says. "It's the fans. I also want to tell you something. I love you. I want you to move on. I want you to be happy. Seeing you sad is the last thing I want to see. Just promise me something." "Anything." he says while looking at you with those eyes that you loved the most. "Promise me you won't forget what we had. See you later Lou. Be good yeah?" You looked at him one last time. Then you walked through the door before you change your mind.

A/N: Sorry if it's crap. XD Have a nice day! XD