New Hope Club Imagine! (ft. The Tide)

A/N: Two members of The Tide will be in this one. It's based on that scene from Victorious. If you don't know what Victorious is, it was a show on Nickelodeon and personally, one of my favorites.

The set up is like the YouTuber Imagine I wrote from last time. The Into The Woods and High School Musical one. I'll put the links here:

Into The Woods: https://www.wattpad.com/362996771-1d-5sos-youtubers-the-vamps-the-tide-nhc

High School Musical: https://www.wattpad.com/369423671-1d-5sos-youtubers-the-vamps-the-tide-nhc

Just remember this:

Austin = spaghetti

Nate = pizza

Blake = hamburger 

George = broccoli

Reece = hotdog

You = strawberry ice cream

It'll make sense later.

* * * *

"Hey guys!" you greeted your friends. Your friends are the members of New Hope Club and The Tide. I know right, lucky life. You all go to the same school together, and all of you are members of theatre club.

"Hey Y/N!" they said in unison.

"Anyway, our theatre club teacher got us a gig." You squealed in happiness. Performing is your life. You love performing in front of a crowd, whether big or small.

"Wow!" Reece said.

"I know right! He didn't really tell me anything else. So, we have to meet him in the theatre club classroom before we go home." You said before leaving.

-at the theatre club classroom-

"Okay. I assume you heard about the gig. Drum roll please!" the male theatre teacher pointed at Nate Parker, also your friend.

Nate tapped on the empty chair next to him before the teacher told him to stop.

"It's a children's birthday party!" the teacher cheered.

"What?!" Blake shrieked.

"I did a drum roll for this?" Nate asked. To be honest, he looked a bit high. In reality he just lacks sleep, because he lives in a loud neighborhood.

"All my God given talents are relied on me singing and dancing at a random child's birthday party?" Austin asked.

"Calm down, everyone!" the teacher said calmly.

"Calm down? Calm down?! Children are messy and noisy. They won't appreciate what we have to offer!" George screeched.

"Alright, I'll explain. Yes, Blake you heard it right. Yes, Nate you did a drum roll for this. Yes, Austin all your God given talents are relied on a child's birthday party. And yes, George they probably won't appreciate what you have to offer. Unless..." the teacher said dramatically.

"Unless what?" you asked.

"Unless you have a strategy!" the teacher cheered.

"What kind of strategy?" Reece asked.

"I don't know. I just suggested that. The birthday is next week so, I'll leave you all to it." The teacher said, "Oh and before I leave, where's Drew and Levi?"

"Drew's on a family cruise." Austin replied as he looked at Nate.

Nate looked at Austin and shrugged, "Levi's just being Levi. I don't know, man. He doesn't tell me anything. All I know is that I need sleep."