MagCon Preference!

Song Preference: Til I Forget About You by Big Time Rush

His P.O.V

*

Nash:

Get a call on a random afternoon

I pick it up and I see that it's you

Like my heart, you were breaking the news

You say, it's over, it's over, it's over

I was hanging around at the mall with Cameron and Matt. We were eating at Chipotle when I suddenly got a call. "Nash, buddy! Your phone's ringing." Cameron nodded towards my phone. "Oh sorry." I say and answered my phone. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey Nash"

"(Y/N)! What's up?"

"We need to talk"

"Um..hate to break it to you (Y/N), but we're kinda talking right now." I laughed.

"I'm serious."

"Okay. What's wrong?"

"Things between us aren't working anymore..." (Y/N) trailed off.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I-It's over, Nash."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"Nah. It's cool. Thank you for everything."

"Thank you too. Bye, Nash."

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone. Cameron and Matt looked at me confused. "What happened?" Matt asked.

"She says it's over." I said sadly. Cameron and Matt just looked at me sadly.

Cameron:

Heading out, 'cause I'm out of my mind

All my friends are gonna see me tonight

Ever since (Y/N) broke up with me, I've been miserable. I haven't been out of my house for weeks. But that's going to change today. Nash called me an hour ago to tell me that he and the boys are going to the beach. He told me that I was invited; that I could come if I want to. It's time for me to get out of my house and forget.

Carter:

Staying here 'til the sun starts to rise

And I'm, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna

Dance hard, laugh more, turn the music up now

Party like a rockstar! Can I get a what now?

I'm at a party tonight. I'm staying here until the sun's rising. I don't give two fucks right now. I'm gonna hang with friends, laugh, dance with random girls, turn up the music, and party a lot. I'll just do this as a routine if the result of it is forgetting (Y/N).

Matthew:

I swear I'll do anything that I have to

Til I forget about-

Jump up, fall down, gotta play it loud now

Don't care my head's spinning all around now

I woke up on Nash's couch. My head's pounding as I sat up. "Oh hey man" Nash greeted as he came in the living room. "Hey. What happened last night?" I asked rubbing my temples. "Oh you don't remember?" Nash asked as he sat next to me. "Well, duh. That's why I'm asking." I sassed. "Geez. Well, obviously you had too much to drink. Dude, the music's so loud last night! We were partying so hard." Nash exclaimed. "My head hurts." I said. "No shit Sherlock." Nash said with a straight face. "But if it helps with forgetting (Y/N) then I'll do it." I buried my head in my hands.

Johnson:

I swear I'll do anything that I have to

Til I forget about you

I'm currently laying down on my bed stalking (Y/N)'s Instagram. (Y/N) and I were together since we were in high school. We were together for four years, but we broke up ever since Jack and I's music career took off. (Y/N) didn't want to be involved in the hassle of the music industry. (Y/N) wanted to pursue acting. And because she wanted that, we broke it off. It's been almost 2 years we broke up. (Y/N)'s now in a relationship with Thomas Holland. He's the guy who played Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War, which was an awesome movie, by the way. She's happy now. If she's happy, I'm happy. I'll do anything to forget about her, but not right now. I'm not ready.

Gilinsky:

And you thought I'd be here on my own

Waiting for you to knock on my door

If (Y/N) thought I'd be waiting for her, boy, is she wrong. I'm moving on.

Taylor:

Since you left I don't wait by the phone

I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving

I did it! I finally moved on! Congrats to me. I'll be partying buckwild tonight. Guess who's not waiting by the phone? Me!

Shawn:

Found a place where I can lose myself

And just leave your memory on the shelf

I'm slowly moving on from (Y/N). I have a concert tonight, and I won't let our break up stop me. Tonight's about making my fans happy. If my fans are happy, then I'm happy. The stage is where I belong, it's where I can lose myself.

Aaron:

See I'm fine, no I don't need nobody else

'Cause I'm, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going

It's been 5 months since (Y/N) broke up with me, and I've never been better. As of now, I don't need anyone. I'm currently sitting here at the local ice cream parlor here in Louisiana eating my favorite ice cream. I'm perfectly fine on my own. After all, I was born in this world without (Y/N) by my side. I don't need her anymore. She's now just a part of my past.

A/N:

I know Cameron's, Gilinsky's, and Shawn's sucked. I couldn't think something for them. Please forgive me.

If you liked this preference, please vote. Feel free to comment.

You can request on my Tumblr (I only do YouTubers there, but you can request a non-YouTuber as well). I only do 'x reader' stuff so yeah.

Twitter: KirstenMeliton

Instagram: kirstenmeliton

Snapchat: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh