Sammy Wilk and Jack G Imagine

You and your best friend were at this party. You didn't want to go, but your best friend forced you to go because you just broke up with your boyfriend. Your boyfriend cheated on you with a random chick he met. You still love him though. But tonight is different. It was 3 weeks since you and your boyfriend broke up and you decided that it was time to move on. The party was pretty chill. You saw one guy that looked really hot. You started staring at him across the room and he noticed you staring at him. You wanted to look away, but he was heading towards your direction. The guy smiled at you and said,"Hey gorgeous" "I'm not gorgeous. Thanks anyway" you replied back with a smile. He shook his head while smiling,"I'm Jack. And you are?" "I'm Y/N." "Pretty name for a pretty girl." You looked down and blushed. You and Jack hit it off pretty well because he gave you his number and you gave him yours.

~~~~~~ the next day ~~~~~~

You and your guy best friend Sammy are watching your favorite movie. Sammy asked if you wanted to go to the mall with him, but you were too lazy. So, he decided to stay with you instead. You and Sammy were watching your fave movie peacefully when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. 'Who could that be?' you thought to yourself. You got up and opened the door to see who it was. To your surprise, it was Jack! "Hey Y/N!! I was on my way to my best friend's house and I thought I'd stop by and pay you a visit." Jack said with a smile showing his perfect teeth. "Oh, that's so sweet! Please come in." You stepped out of the way so that Jack can come in. "Thanks. You have a lovely house by the way." "Why thank you!" You were so busy welcoming Jack, you forgot that Sammy was there. "Oh! I almost forgot. Jack, this is my best friend Sammy. Sammy, this is Jack." You said as they gave each other death glares. You can feel the tension in the room. It wasn't a nice tension. "Jack? Sammy? Why don't you guys watch the film and I'll prepare popcorn for all of us." You said while walking to the kitchen. You needed to get out of there. You couldn't take the negative vibes. You prepared the food and drinks. As you were going back, you heard yelling. You immediately ran to the living room, put the food and drinks on the coffee table (the food has to be safe you know 😂), and stopped Jack and Sammy.

~~~~~~conversation below~~~~~~

You: What the hell is going on here?!?!

Sammy: Why don't you ask this dumbass over here?

Jack: Oh so I'm a dumbass? If anyone's the dumbass here, it's you! Do you honestly think she would go out with you? *chuckles* well guess what, she's NOT INTO YOU!!!

Sammy: Shut up! You don't know anything! You don't know anything about her!! She just met you at a party last night!

Jack: so what? She's totally into me. I already know things about her.

Sammy: oh yeah? When's her birthday?

Jack: obviously it's September 9 (apologies if that's your birthday)

Sammy: wrong! What's her favorite color?

Jack: it's metallic blue.

Sammy: wrong again. What's her-

Jack: So what if I don't know stuff about her yet? I like her. I like her a lot. I'll get really hurt if she dates someone else. That's how much I like her.

Sammy: It's important to know stuff about the person you like. I don't like her. I LOVE HER!! I love how she wakes up in the morning with her bed hair. I love how she puts other people first. I love how innocent she is. I love how she is very lovable. I love the way she talks. I love the way walks. I love the way she fixes her hair in different styles. I love the way she dresses. I love the way her eyes light up when she smiles. I love how she's different from the other girls I've met. I love how she's reserved and down to earth. I love her intelligence. I love her sass. I love her sarcasm. I love her hugs. I love her beauty without make up. I love her laugh. I love her jokes. I love how she doesn't give up easily. I love how much effort she puts in her work. I love the way she fangirls. I could go on for days. We've been best friends since pre-school. I know lots of things about her. I'm proud to say that I'm truly, madly, and deeply in love with her. I've known her for years. Do you know how painful it is to see her date douchebags like you? Do you know how painful it is to see her cry for days because she's heartbroken? I've been in this position for years now. I never dated anyone because I wanted her to be my first and my last. I love her. I love everything about her. I would kill myself if anything happens to her. I want her to be my future.

Jack: *speechless*

You: y-you love me S-Sam?

Sammy: I love you to the moon and back. *smiles at you*

You couldn't help but smile at Sammy's words. They were so spontaneous. You still couldn't believe that Sammy's in love with you. But Jack likes you too.

Jack: So, you have to choose one obviously.

Sammy: I understand if you choose Jack seeing as you only see me as your best friend.

You: I-I...

---------------------------------------------
A/N: So, who do you guys pick? #TeamJackG or #TeamSammy ? Make sure to comment below. Don't forget to vote. Also, let me know if you want Part 2. I wrote this for like an hour so, I'd appreciate it if you would read this by heart, vote, and comment what side/team you are on.

Twitter// @KirstenMeliton

Instagram// @kirstenmeliton

Tumblr// in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

YouTube// Kirsten Meliton

Thanks for reading and have a nice day lovely people 💕😘💕😘💕😘