Joe Sugg Imagine - (YouTuber; ThatcherJoe)

Song Preference: Shower by Becky G

"I don't know it's just something about ya, got me feeling like I can't be without ya"

You were friends with Joe for a really long time now. That means you have had a HUGE crush on him the first time you ever laid eyes on him. It was something about him that made you feel..in love with him. You honestly didn't know why. You couldn't put your finger to it. Maybe it's because he's just himself? Maybe. But whenever he's at VidCon or Summer in the City or anywhere in general, you have this feeling inside you that you can't be without him.

"Can you tell that you drive me crazy, cause I can't get you out my mind"

You were currently driving to his flat to visit him because he just came back from L.A. You got there, parked your car, locked it, then walked to the front door. You rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door. The door opened. But it wasn't Joe who opened it. It was Caspar! :) You smiled and said,"Hi Caspar! How've you been?" "I'm great. You?" he said as he smiled and hugged you. "I'm grand. I'm grand." you said as you hugged back. "Where's Joe?" you asked while pulling away from the warm hug. "He's in his room. Now if you need me, I'll be in my room. I'll probably make a video about random things. Bye :)" he said. "Okay. Have fun! and thanks!" you replied. He faintly shouted "you're welcome"....'wow Caspar must be in his room already. He's so fast.' you thought. You went up the stairs and knocked on his door as soon as you got there. You stand in the hall waiting for him to open the door. The reason why you were visiting him, was because you missed him a lot! You can't get him out of your mind!

"You bring my heart to life yeah"

After 1 minute of waiting Joe finally opened the door. He was surprised! "What are you doing here?" he said as he pulled you in for a hug. "Well, I'm here to visit you!" you replied as you pulled away. "Oh. That's nice. Well, come in. Come in!" he opened the door wider and stepped aside to let you in. You didn't know what happened back there. But you had butterflies in your stomach when he hugged you. It brought your heart to life! You sat down on his bed and so did he. You guys talked about random stuff. Later did you know that he felt the same way with the hug and he asked you out. :)

A/N: Hey sorry for not updating. I'm sorry if this was crap. I'll try harder next time. Don't forget to vote and comment. Oh and if you just read this, you can add it to your library and you can tell all about this to your friends! You can give me some ideas! :) Like my Facebook page! Link is in my bio. :)

Twitter: @KirstenMeliton Instagram: @kirstenmeliton