All Preference!

A/N: I can't pick one :( 

Kinda like fave imagines but it's a preference. 

Y/F/_/G means your fave ___ guy 

1D = One Direction (obviously)

5S = 5SOS

TV = The Vamps

YT = YouTuber

TT = The Tide

NHC = New Hope Club

You'll get it once you read it. Just put your fave's name in it (depending on which band or youtuber).

Song Preference: When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan

Play the song! :)

P.S. It's from Toy Story 2 bc I fell down a hole of childhood feels. I got the full version of the scene so that y'all can remember and feel the song lmao. All in his POV.

* * * *

Y/F/1D/G: (AU)

Y/F/1D/G: (AU)

When somebody loved me,

Everything was beautiful.

Every hour we spent together,

Lives within my heart.

"Teacher! Teacher!" I turn around and see a little girl from my class. 

"Yes sweetie?" I ask her, crouching down a bit to be at her level. 

"I have a question." she mumbles. 

"Okay. What is it?" I furrow my eyebrows. 

"Can you tell me about love?" she asks. 

"Okay." I say as I sat down in front of her and she does the same. "Love is a feeling. It's when you feel a certain way about someone. It's caring about someone so much that you sometimes forget about caring for yourself. You feel different around them. Love is everywhere."

"Can I see it now?" she asks looking around.

I laugh, "No, you can't." She pouts at this. "You can feel it. It's abstract. You can also show someone you love them." I smile.

"How?" 

"It depends. For example, your mum shows you she loves you by cooking your favorite food. Or your dad shows you he loves you by teaching you how to ride a bike." I say. 

"Do my siblings love me?"

"Of course! Siblings are a bit tricky. They might not show you they love you, but deep down they do love you and care for you." 

"Oh okay. Have you ever loved someone?" Geez. This question struck me.

"Yes, I have." I answer honestly. How could I forget about her?