George Smith Imagine!

A/N: This is based on a poem I wrote a month ago.

I hope you all like it! It's my own poem.

* * * *

Your P.O.V

I'm sitting here all alone

Doing nothing, just looking at my phone

I'm sitting here, thinking of you

Wondering if you think of me too

Sitting in a cafe alone without him is and always will be the strangest thing ever. It's strange, because I'm used to being with him all the time. I look at my phone and check if I received any messages. NONE. I sigh and put my phone down. What did I expect? For him to call me or text me? That won't happen. Not anymore. Thinking of him won't help me either. I'm just curious if he still thinks of me like I think of him.

I'm sitting here all alone in silence

I don't really know why, maybe just testing my patience

I'm sitting here, asking myself why

Why you left me alone under the blue sky

Before I met George, my life was dull and quiet. When I met him, my life was full of color and it's wonderful to hear him laugh, because it's music to my ears. So, being alone and quiet is something new to me after being with George for 3 years. I don't even know why I'm quiet. Maybe I'm just testing myself how long I'll last at being quiet in the cafe George and I used to go to. Normally, George and I would laugh at the serious people with blank stares. I miss it. I miss him. Sitting here all alone made me think of the day we broke up. It was a beautiful day when he decided that he didn't want me anymore. The sky was blue, but with how I was feeling, I wish it was grey.

It's funny how yesterday

We were okay

But I guess you changed your mind

So you left me behind

I remember the day before we broke up: April 19, 2017 (9:03 AM). We went to the park and had a picnic. After that, we went to his house to watch some movies. Then the unexpected happened. He broke up with me the next day and left me forever. Of course, I tried to contact him and tried to ask why. They're still unanswered.

In life, things don't go our way

That's why you threw our memories away

I wish this was a dream

But it's real and it makes me want to scream

You have no idea how much I wished this to be a dream. How I wish to wake up with me in his arms feeling safe; protected. But then I remember that it's real and that I'm not with him anymore.

I'm sitting here all alone

Doing nothing, I looked up from my phone

And see you with the person you're with now

Seeing you happy made me smile somehow

I snap back to reality and diverted my attention from my phone. I look around and see the guy who left me; the guy I truly loved and still love. He's with his new girlfriend now and he looked so happy... maybe even happier than when he was with me. My gaze never left him, because I feel like he would disappear if I do. He looked back at me and smiled. The smile that I loved; the smile that I still love. He is my everything. He was my everything.

* * * *

A/N: So what do you think?

Vote and comment or this will really happen to you

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh