Crawford Collins Imagine

Dedicated to Kayli 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was your birthday. It was a beautiful morning so you decided to eat breakfast and go out with your friends. You got up from your bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. To your surprise, no one was home. 'That's odd' you thought to yourself. You shrugged it off and ate cereals. After that, you went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, you brushed your teeth, changed your clothes, grabbed your house keys and left. You decided to go to the park first because all your friends might be sleeping. The park was really peaceful. You could only hear the birds chirping. You sat on one of the swings and look at your surroundings. As you were busy taking in your surroundings, someone was walking towards your direction. You looked up to see your best friend!

Your best friend Crawford came up to you while you were sitting alone in the park. "Happy Birthday!" he said. "Thank you" you replied with a smile. "I have a surprise for you." Crawford said again as he blindfolded you taking your hand somewhere. "SURPRISE!" Crawford said taking off the blindfold. You were really surprised! Everyone was in your backyard. Even your parents! So that's where everyone went. You joined all of them. You ate, you guys made jokes, you guys laughed, you played games, and lots more activities! It was already dinner time and everyone was still there. You were about to set the table when Crawford grabbed your hand and brought you to your treehouse. You didn't go up the treehouse. The treehouse was too small for you both to fit in. You just stayed under the tree. "Are you having fun?" Crawford asked. "Yes! Thank you so much! I honestly thought everyone forgot about my birthday." you said. "No problem. Besides, how can we forget the birthday of the most awesome girl here?!" Crawford replied with a chuckle. "I have something for you by the way." He said as he took out a necklace from his pocket. You gasped and said,"Crawford, it's beautiful! Thank you. Thank you so much." Crawford put the necklace on you and said,"The necklace is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." He looked at you; his eyes filled with love. You both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's your request Kayli! I'm sorry I didn't get to use your name. But at least I didn't use y/n either. Hope you liked it!
Please vote, comment, and share!

Btw, I don't really take requests. That's why I get surprised when you guys request an imagine 😂 I just write your requests so that you won't think I'm rude or something. You see, I just just can't say 'no' sometimes.

But anyway, thanks for reading you guys are the best I love you all 😘

Twitter// @KirstenMeliton

IG// @kirstenmeliton

Tumblr// in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh