Gilinsky Imagine :)

J

Song Preference: Bust Your Windows (Glee Version)

“I bust the windows out your car and no it didn’t mend my broken heart I’ll probably always have these ugly scars but right now I don’t care about that part

I bust the windows out your car after I saw you looking right at her I didn’t wanna but I took my turn I’m glad I did it cause you had to learn”

You and Gilinsky attended a party. Everything was going well. I mean, it is a Jack and Jack party so it’s amazing. You were alone at the corner because as soon as you got to the party Gilinsky was already with Johnson. A few hours later, you decided to look for Gilinsky yourself seeing as he wouldn’t bother looking for you because he’s “busy”. You went to the living room: not there, you went room to room: not there either. ‘Where is he?’ you thought. You kept on looking for him until you found him in the kitchen with some random chick. They weren’t just hanging out. They were flirting with each other and they were now making out obviously not seeing you there. You didn’t bother stopping them. You just left. You were too angry to talk to anyone so you just went home.  You woke up the next day and remembered the things that happened last night. Gilinsky’s not home yet. So, you decided that you needed to take out your anger. He’s not home yet so you couldn’t yell at him. That’s when you thought of something brilliant. You got a bat from your basement and you happily went outside walking to Johnson’s house because it’s just 10 minutes away. When you got there, you immediately spotted Gilinsky’s car. ‘Perfect’ you thought. You went up to his car and smashed all of the windows of his car. You got some scars because of what you did but right now you didn’t care because it was worth it.

“I bust the windows out your car hey, you should be lucky that that’s all I did after five whole years of this bullsh** gave you all of me, and you played with it”

On the way home, you thought of the look on his face when he sees it. ‘He should be lucky that that’s all I did’ you said to yourself.  You got home, wrote him a note, packed your things, and left. (Note:)

Gilinsky,

5 years. We were together for 5 whole years. If you’re wondering why your windows are broken and you’re wondering where I might be, then I just wanted to tell you that we’re done. I saw you making out with a random chick at the party last night. The sad thing is I gave you all of me. It’s funny how I gave all of my time and effort for you, and you did nothing. My parents were right about you. I feel so guilty because of that. You can’t just play with people’s feelings. You tell them you love them but you don’t mean it. I’ll just leave. Have fun with the chick you just met. Bye.

Sincerely,

Y/N Y/L/N

A/N: My first MagCon Imagine. Sorry if it sucks. I did my best. If you don’t know this song, it’s on the side you can check it out. I want to thank snapple20 for helping me choose a person and for suggesting to make a MagCon imagine. J Don’t forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends. If you feel compelled to do so, you can stalk my social media!

Twitter and Instagram: @KirstenMeliton

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

YouTube Channel: Kirsten Meliton (link is in my profile J )