George Smith Imagine!

A/N: I have New Hope Club feels don't fight me.

Shout out to the George girls out there!

Song Preference: Ours by Taylor Swift

Disclaimer: P.O.V's switch from time to time, and if your names are Gabbie or Anna, I'm deeply sorry just change the names.

* * * *

Elevator buttons and morning air

Stranger's silence makes me wanna take the stairs

If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares

But right now, my time is theirs

George's P.O.V

Today the lads and I are going somewhere and to be honest, I don't really know where we're going. They say that we're here attending a meeting and I hate it. I can't wait to go home. I woke up really early today and I all I want to do is spend the rest of my day with my girlfriend, Y/N.

We arrive at the building and it had no life. It's like one of those sad films with poor quality. Kinda like those films that were made ages ago. I can just imagine the black and white filter in this building. No one was happy. Geez, when did their lives get sucked out of them?

We go to the reception area and I look around as Reece asked the receptionist the floor of where our meeting is held. Reece turned to Blake and I and said, "4th floor." We walked to the elevator and almost every employee is there waiting for the elevator.

After standing in silence, the elevator made a 'ding' sound which means it arrived. Everyone from inside the elevator walked out, as employees who were standing with us went inside. As we were walking, we knew that the elevator would be super packed. Everyone was pushing through other people, so the boys and I stay at the side to avoid this.

"Ugh. Can we just wait for the next?" Blake asks quietly, not wanting anyone to hear his complaint.

"No, because we'll be late." I reply.

"What do you mean "we'll be late"? We're early!" Blake whispers angrily.

"Actually we're not. You literally stayed in the bathroom for nearly an hour just to fix your hair." Reece butts in with a small smile on his face.

"I second that." I say in a normal tone. I swear Blake and Reece take so long just to fix their hair. I understand girls who take their time to put on make up and fixed their hair in the process, but I swear these two! If I were asked who takes the longest in fixing their hair, I would say Blake. He takes the longest. Seriously, watch all our Club Cams.

"It'll just take a few minutes." Blake shrugs.

"No, Blake. We're five minutes late already. We can't afford to be late for another minute. Now, let's go." Reece says sternly as we follow behind him going to the elevator.

The elevator was so full that I was standing in the middle of the elevator with Blake on my right, and Reece on my left. It's so quiet in here, I thought to myself. The elevator's slow, and there's no elevator music to at least make things alive.

I look around the elevator and hold back a laugh. Everyone has spaced out. Even Blake spaced out! I look at Reece, and I think he's bloody lost it. He's bobbing his head -as if listening- to music that isn't there. I look away and got out my phone to send a quick text to Y/N.

From: George

To: Babe ❤

Hey babe! Good morning. I have a meeting today, and I didn't want to wake you. There's breakfast on the table if you're hungry. Btw, I'm currently in an elevator and if you were here we'd probably laugh at all these people's faces! Hahaha! Everyone spaced out (even Blake)! I'll tell you all about it later. Love you! xx