Blake Richardson Imagine! AU (Part 3)

"Huh?" Y/N looked confused as ever as she looked at him in a baffled expression. She never met this boy or has she? At this point, she wasn't sure anymore. But she did find the guy rather attractive.

"You're Y/N, right?" Blake asked, to be sure. Of course, Y/N nodded. Who else would it be? Oh yeah, maybe some girl with the same name, but that's not important right now.

"Okay...so, did you write me a letter? Say, a few years back?" Blake asked the even more confused girl.

"I'm not so sure. Why?" Y/N asked the lad who went to get a book. The book looked really old and worn out. You could easily tell that this handsome young lad had read the book a couple of times, if not, more than a couple.

He looked into her eyes; the look that he makes when he's unknowingly making a girl fall for him. Although, never intentional...it just happens. 

However, Y/N didn't fall for him...at least not yet. She simply looked back at him and waited for what was coming.

"You see, a girl named Y/N left me a note when I was little." Blake started as he cracked open the book he was holding to a particular page with a letter folded on it. He handed her the letter and watched her as she read it.

"I don't remember writing this, but it's oddly familiar. Everything here is familiar. Even you." Y/N smiled at Blake. "I feel like I've seen you before."

"Definitely not in a past life or I would've looked very different." Blake joked. 

"Yeah, definitely not." Y/N chuckled at the thought.

Suddenly, everything went silent. Not an awkward one. It was a comfortable kind of silence. They looked into each other's eyes and that's when she noticed how beautiful his eyes were. She took all of his facial features in and she found herself smiling. 

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Blake asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Not like I'm asking you out or anything. I just wanted to know. I mean I'm not forcing you to come back, but it would be nice to see you again. Um, I did tell you that you were already hired, right? So, I kind of expect you to come back at like 7am, because we open at 8 o'clock sharp. But it's okay if you want to start next week. I'm not rushing you or anything." he rambled which caused him to blush.

"Hey, stop rambling now." she giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow." she added with a smile on her face, showing her pearly whites.

Blake nodded and smiled, "Okay. I'll be expecting you, beautiful." This time, it was her turn to blush. 

"Okay." she smiled. Blake leaned in to kiss her cheek and pulled away with a little smirk on his face. 

"Bye." she smiled even more and left the bookshop.

* * * *

A/N: Y'all asked for part 3 so xD

Vote and comment or Blake would be an asshole to you.

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh