New Hope Club Preference!

A/N: I made two The Tide Preferences so far and I feel like it'll be fair to write another NHC preference. Plus, I want to write more of The Tide and NHC, because they're new in this book and they deserve as many imagine and preferences as the others have xD

Idk I'm just really fair.

Song Preference: I Wish by One Direction

All in his P.O.V

* * * *

Blake: 

He takes your hand, I die a little

I watch your eyes, and I'm in needles

Why can't you look at me like that?

'Y/N looks so gorgeous tonight' I thought to myself. Of course, I  don't want to say it out loud when her boyfriend is here with her. 

The boys and I were invited to Y/N's boyfriend's band's party. It sounds complicated, but basically her boyfriend's band, has a party. Her boyfriend is the one and only Drew Dirksen from The Tide. He's a cool guy and talented. 

Everybody liked them together. You can say that they're the "it couple". Tiders think that they're "goals af". Of course, some people think our friendship is cool but they don't like me that much to ship us.

I see him holding her hand; a thing he does to show everyone that she's his. I'm just standing with Reece and George from afar watching her look at him full of love. 

"Blake, you're staring at her again." Reece said, snapping me out of my gaze.

"I know. I just can't help myself." I said, looking at him. "Why can't she look at me the way she looks at Drew?" 

"Because she doesn't love you that way." George answered causing Reece to smack his arm. "I mean, she does but not in the way you do." he added. He's not wrong.

When you walk by, I try to say it

But then I freeze and never do it

My tongue gets tied, the words get trapped

The boys distracted me for the rest of the night and I kind of forgot that she was there. The boys were doing so well to distract me, but my eyes slowly drifted to Y/N approaching us.

"Hey guys!" she said when she reached us.

"Hey!" we all said in unison.

"Y/N, I love.." I said, not continuing.

"Love what?" she asked.

"I love you--your outfit!" I said, smiling.

"Really? You think so?" she grinned, turning around like a supermodel.

"Yeah! It looks good on you. Right, boys?" I asked them and they nodded in response.

"Aww thank you. You guys are so nice. Well, I'm heading back now. I told Drew that I'll just check on you guys for a second." she chuckled.

"Oh. Okay." I frowned a bit when she mentioned his name, but I smiled to cover it up.

"Tell Drew we said hi." Reece said, knowing that it'll lead to her asking if I'm okay and that'll be really awkward.

"I will. Blake, are you--" she got cut off by George.

"I think Drew's looking for you. He's probably worried. I can see him from here and he's looking around like a flamingo that's lost." George laughed light-heartedly. 

"You're probably right. Listen, thank you so much for coming. And I'm sorry I haven't been here to accompany you three tonight. It's just that Drew wanted me to stick with him through the night. I'll make it up to all of you. Tomorrow, perhaps?" she asked, hopefully.