The Face

A/N: It's been awhile since I've written things like this. 

1d, 5sos, YouTubers, The Vamps, and MagCon (some of them) are in this one. Keep your eyes peeled for their names.

I got this idea from my friend Andrea (sharksrqt). She's really cool and I miss her a lot :( 

Anyway, enjoy this masterpiece! 

P.S. Andrea if you're reading this, I changed some parts.

P.P.S. If you're a reader that's still reading up to this part, I may or may not post the original one (the one that Andrea made [which was amazing btw]) Also, apologies if your name is Jasmine.

* * * *

Have you ever felt that feeling when you're being left out?

I'm Y/N. I have an older sister named Jasmine and she's perfect. You could say that my family is very wealthy. My mother is really nice....to other people and to my sister. My father is the exact opposite. He'd be real to the people he meets. People think he's rude, but he's actually really kindhearted. 

That feeling when you're the hideous member of the whole family or you just did something and everyone is ashamed to have you. I hate that feeling, because I've been deprived from my childhood. I always do house chores. My mother treats me like a maid, because I'm not as pretty as my sister. My mother thinks I'm a monster, because of my hideous face.

During the day, I go to school with the people I call my friends. Zoe (a/n: Zoella) is my best friend. Like me, her family treats her poorly along with our other friends: Alfie, Dan, Phil, Caspar, and Marcus. Our teachers are really nice. Mr. Horan teaches Spanish, Mr. Styles teaches English, My. Payne teaches gym class, Mr. Tomlinson is teaching health class, Mr. Hemmings is teaching music, Mr. Hood is teaching cooking class, Mr. Clifford is teaching chemistry, and Mr. Irwin is teaching biology. Bradley, James, Tristan and Connor are the most popular guys at school. But that's all you need to know about my life during the day.

When I get home from school, I go straight home to do my chores. I go to my room (the attic) to dress into my clothes made out of rags. Then I go on with my day. On weekends, I don't go out of my room especially when my mother has visitors. My only way to see them is by looking through my tiny window. I would see my mum and my sister having same hairstyle and dress whenever they go out or when she will drop her off to school.

My favorite is the autumn season. I would see them carve some pumpkins and place some spooky, but cute decorations. I'm so amazed on how my dad carves the pumpkins. 

He handles the knife very well and would create beautiful patterns. 

Every time the leaves are piled up, my sister would always jump on it. Honestly, I find it idiotic, because dad raked our colossal backyard all day and she would just scatter it back. If I could go down, I would help my dad on cleaning the place.

Today is my sister's 18th birthday. I peek through the hole on my wooden floor which I just discovered a few months before, and saw a bunch of people gathered around. I shifted into another hole and saw my sister blowing many candles. They clapped and cheered for her and I can't help but smile. How I desperately wish that I could celebrate my birthday because I haven't had it for years. I lay down on the wooden floor and thought, am I that ugly that my parents would lock me up in here?

Everyone is vivacious and jubilant while they dance with the music. Some of them are still gathering around the table and ravenously eat. I wish I could go downstairs and have fun with them like any other girls. Zoe and I would always have fun whenever we had the chance.