1D & 5SOS Preference

A/N: That's right. It's 2 in 1.

Bold = Your break up song to him

Underlined = His break up song to you

(T/G/Y/H/N) = the girl you hate's name

* * * *

Your break up song!

Niall: The End

"I can't keep breaking up with you

You messed with my heart, babe

Now it's black and blue, but love isn't fair

And I swear, that this time

This is the end"

Fight, break up, make up, then repeat. That's your routine every month. Your friends have been telling you to forget about him ever since the first break up. But you can't help it. You're a sucker for love. 

You know that person in your group of friends who's in an on and off relationship, and you try to tell them it's not worth it but they're stubborn as shit and they won't listen? Yeah, that's you. 

But lately, you've FINALLY came to your senses and realized you don't need Niall in your life anymore. You realized there are a billion guys out there for you. You just need to wait or to find the right one. Sure, Niall's a great guy. But he's not so great anymore once he hurts you.

"And I can't keep lying, lying to myself

Oh, I'm thinking you'll love me right

But you never will

It's too much to bear

And I swear that this time, this is the end

I mean it, baby"

You had to be honest with your friends when you told them that Niall would change. They knew that his 'change' would only last for 48 hours, then he'll hurt you again. Especially since you've been seeing him exchange messages with this girl named (T/G/Y/H/N).

You keep thinking that he'll love you and treat you right, but that never worked out. You decided to leave and end this once and for all.

"Said I'm gonna leave, but I'm never leaving

Now I know that I really don't need to

You had your fun, now the party's done

And you beg on the floor as I walk out the door

Boy, we're through"

At first, you couldn't imagine yourself leaving Niall's side. 

Niall was your whole world. He was your main bae. All your celebrity crushes? Gone. Why? 

I mean, why bother having a celebrity crush when you have THE Niall James Horan all to yourself?

"All the tears I cried, all the lonely nights

Boy, I lost my mind, but now I'm sure

You can say what you want, but love isn't here anymore"

Niall begged for you to stay. He tried to say some sweet things to you so he could reel you back in his life. For what? To hurt you? To use you? Frankly, you've had enough of this, so you packed everything you had and left.

"And I won't be missing you

And no one can love you, the way I used to do

But love isn't fair