Tyler Oakley Imagine!

A/N: I interrupt the creepy series with this request. I don't want requests piling up so yeah.

This was requested by my good friend British_hottie_10! Bruh thank you so much for requesting! Although, I'm sorry bc this'll be a bit short I guess.

P.S. This is boy x boy. If you're not comfortable reading these kinds of things then I suggest you wait for the 3rd part of the creepy imagine xD

No smut.

* * * *

Your P.O.V

Tyler and I were just having a lazy day and I'm so bored. Both of us stayed in bed just cuddling and just enjoying each other's company. We stayed in silence just scrolling through social media and whatnot. I got a notification from my ex boyfriend Connor.

Connor and I were together for about 2 years, but he broke it off. He said he didn't really want to be with me anymore. I respected his decision and tried to understand. It was hard, because we seem to be doing just fine. However, bad things can turn into good things because I met Tyler. Tyler and I have been together for a year now and things are doing pretty well.

The notification from Connor was on Instagram. He tagged me in one of our old photos together. He posted it with the caption: "Missing this cutie!"

(a/n: you're Troye Sivan, okay?)

It got loads of likes and comments

It got loads of likes and comments. Connor knew that Tyler and I were together and he totally supports our relationship. Even though I didn't understand why he broke up with me, both of us remained friends. Connor's focusing on his "Note to Self" Tour and I'm so proud of him.

I gave the picture a like and commented: "Miss you too :)"

"If you miss him so much, why don't you just get back together?" I heard someone say. Obviously that someone is none other than Tyler. We looked at each other in silence. He looked away and sighed.

"Tyler, are you jealous?" I asked.

"No, I'm not. Why would I be?" Tyler shrugged and scrolled through Twitter.

"I don't know, because Connor posted our picture together. Ty, be honest." I said.

"Okay fine. I'm jealous. You guys seem so close and I feel like I'm not enough for you." Tyler said honestly with a sigh.

"Ty, if you weren't enough for me do you think I'd be with you? You're more than enough for me. Connor's my past. All of those times with him are just memories. You're with me now and you're enough for me. You're the best. I love you." I said with a smile. I'm not really good with telling people how I feel, but with Tyler I'll try.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Tyler apologized and kissed my cheek. I smiled and said, "It's okay."

* * * *
A/N: Sorry this took so long! There's just so many things going on in my life right now. Regardless, thank you for requesting! Sorry this was absolute shit.

And for those who are genuinely excited, part 3 of the special creepy imagine will be up very soon!

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh