Wroetoshaw Imagine!

A/N: If you don't know who he is, he's a YouTuber and he's part of a group called 'The Sidemen'. Watch the video above to check him out.

The setting will be in London. So if you're not British, you're British in this imagine. All characters in here are also British.

Italicized = flashback

Also, belated Merry Christmas!

* * * *

Your P.O.V

I didn't want to be here, but my older brother -Ethan- made an appointment so there's no choice in backing down. I've been depressed ever since...ever since 'it' happened.

Ethan and I walked in a building that wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either

Ethan and I walked in a building that wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. It was just right. I sat down on the couch as Ethan went up to the reception and asked for the floor of the psychiatrist he made an appointment with. Ethan turned around, and walked towards me with a small smile. "Hey," he said softly, "Do you wanna go now? We still have 5 minutes to spare, do you wanna hang around here for awhile?" "No. I want to get this over with." I sighed. With that, I stood up and walked with Ethan to the elevator. Soon enough, we were on the floor where the psychiatrist's office is. The psychiatrist's secretary greeted us. She looked like she was in her late 30's. She had short brown hair and judging by the ring on her left hand, I'm assuming she's married. She gave us a smile and asked, "Are you here for an appointment?" "Yeah. Why else would we be here?" I said with a bit of attitude. Ethan nudged me with his elbow and said, "I'm really sorry about her. She's just having a bad day. Yes, we're here for an appointment." The secretary looked at us and gave us a small genuine smile and said, "Right this way." She led us into this office that didn't look scary like I expected. "The doctor will be here in a minute." she said and closed the door. 

"Why were you being rude to the lady?" Ethan asked after the secretary left

"Why were you being rude to the lady?" Ethan asked after the secretary left. "You said so yourself. According to you, I was having a bad day." I answered and crossed my arms. Ethan sighed, and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a lady that looked like Lisa Kudrow. She was probably in her 40's, she had a kind smile, and she looked very nice. "Hello, I'm Dr. Phyllis Murphy. You can call me Dr. Phyllis. I'll be your psychiatrist." Dr. Phyllis said as she walked towards us and shook our hands. "Hello, Dr. Phyllis. I'm Ethan, and this is my sister (Y/N)." Ethan said. I gave her a little smile and wave. "Hello. Who will I speak to today?" Dr. Phyllis asked. "That will be (Y/N), Dr. Phyllis." Ethan answered for me. "Okay. Well, Ethan is there anything you'd like to tell your sister before we have our little chat?" Dr. Phyllis asked Ethan. "Actually, I do." Ethan replied, "I'll be waiting just outside this door. Please behave, and don't be mean." he continued. With that, Ethan left us and closed the door.