New Hope Club Preference!

A/N: I'm using the name "Max" as the name of your ex. Y'all are fifteen in this one except Reece's preference.

Song Preference: Fifteen by Taylor Swift

* * * *

Blake:

Take a deep breath and you walk through the doors

It's the morning of your very first day

You say hi to your friends

You ain't seen in awhile

Try and stay of everybody's way

You walked through the big school doors and immediately felt butterflies erupt in your stomach. It was really nerve-racking, but when you saw your friend you calmed down a bit.

"Hey Blake!" you greet him cheerfully.

"Hey Y/N! I haven't seen you for a long time!" Blake exclaimed as he hugged you tightly.

"Gee, glad to know that you missed me!" you laughed as you hugged back.

"Of course! You're my best friend!" Blake laughed as he pulled away.

It's a freshman year and you're gonna be here

For the next four years in this town

Hoping one of those senior boys

Would wink at you and say, 'You know I haven't seen you around before'

"Are you excited?" you asked Blake as he walked you to your locker.

"Nope. I'm really nervous. Thank goodness we have most classes together. I wouldn't know how to be sane without you." Blake said as he leaned on the locker beside yours. You didn't say anything. You just laughed. "What's so funny?" Blake asked. "Nothing." You smiled.

As you got the things you needed from your locker, you and Blake heard some laughing. You looked at the direction from where the laughing's coming from and saw that it was the boys in their senior year. You sighed and closed your locker. Blake noticed this and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's silly." You giggled.

"What is it? We've known each other since we were 5. I know there's something!" Blake said.

"Okay, okay. There is something. I just wish one of the senior boys would notice me." You said honestly.

"Why?" Blake asked. You see, Blake liked you a lot since you were kids. So, hearing this made his heart break. After all, why would you look for another guy when he's been there for you all along? Oh right, because you're oblivious.

"I don't really know. I just want to date a senior for once in my life. I'd be really happy. But that won't happen." You sighed sadly.

Blake may be in love with you, but he didn't want you to be sad. He wants you to be happy even if it means being happy with someone else. "Hey, it's alright. You'll get your chance someday." Blake nudged you lightly.

"Thanks, Blake." You smiled, "Although, it's okay if I don't get that chance, because I have you! You're my best friend and I'm contented with that." You grinned and leaned your head on his shoulder.

Blake wasn't really contented with just being your best friend, but if that means being close with you forever then he'll take it in a heartbeat.

Blake looked down at you and smiled as you both walked to your first class together.