Mixed Imagine (YouTubers)

A/N: Have fun. This is based on a story I read in a Facebook page, so credits to them. But I changed some of the words and stuff.

Dan, Phil, and Troye entered the office break room. Each of them held different containers containing...well, their food. They lazily sat on the chairs that were pushed under the table. The room echoed of violent thwop-pops and elongated scraw-jips as Tupperware lids fly open and Velcro bags release their treasures.

"Dammit!" Dan rolls his eyes.

Phil, with a mouth full of cold pizza, mumbles in empathy, "Wife packed you tuna salad again, huh?"

Dan tosses the soggy sandwich on the table and said,"She knows I hate this stuff! I swear I've reached my breaking point with this!"

"Why don't you just pack your own lunch?" Troye spoke whilst eating his salad. Dan glares at Troye in disdain.

"You don't get it, man. I've told her like a million times 'I don't like tuna salad' but does she listen? Nooooo"

Dan raises his hand to his forehead,"I swear I'm up to here with this!"

"Well, at least you're not like that one guy" Phil said as he wipes his mouth with a paper napkin.

"What one guy?" Dan asked, curiosity filling his mind.

"Are you talking about that guy from the office a few blocks from here? I heard about that last week" Troye chimes in.

Dan turns to Troye and said,"What the heck are you guys talking about?"

Phil wipes off the grease on his hands with another napkin, folds his hands in front of him and leans in quietly as Dan and Troye followed.

"Y'see, there was this guy over at that office a few blocks from here. He was a nice guy. What was his name?" Phil looks up to the ceiling in concentration; trying to remember the name of the said guy. Suddenly, Phil snaps his fingers,"There we go! Sivoy Melvan. Anyway, he was one of those industrious workers, never complained, always got his work done before the deadline. Hell, he would even stay late to make sure that his perfect record won't be tarnished."

Dan chimes in,"Ugh. I hate those guys!"

"Well, that office hired a new manager. Basic manager...y'know never lifted a finger in his life and get to skip right to the front?"

Dan shook his head.

"Exactly. So this guys was raised in to" Phil raised his finger quotations,"help. And since this douche didn't really know anything about that office, he would just bark orders and micromanage everyone. Everyone in the office was like, 'were gonna quit','let's get HR involved','this guy is completely heartless', the usual promises. Everyone was like that...except Sivoy."

"Sivoy would mind his own business and do his work with a silent smile. He would even ask the new manager, 'Anything I can do to help?' Well, I don't know if that manager deliberately planned to be this malicious or if it was just common nature for him, but he got this idea in his head..to see how far he could bend Sivoy, until he broke."

"Starting the very next day, the manager threw the biggest workflow on Sivoy's desk and yelled 'I need this done by 5 o'clock today or you can pack your stuff now!' Or something like that. Sivoy quickly turned to the manager and said 'Sure thing boss!' Soon enough, it was already 5 o'clock and Sivoy went to his manager's office and placed the work on the desk. 'Here you go, boss.' "

"The manager looked up at Sivoy amazed as to how he did that in 7 1/2 hours. "Anything I can do to help?" smiled Sivoy. The manager shook his head in disbelief. "Okay. Well, I'm going home now. Have great evening!" "