Author's Note! :)

Hey y'all! What's up?

I just wanted to say thank you! You see, I recently reached 1k reads! Thank you so much!! I wouldn't reach my goal without you guys. I am really thankful for each and every one of you. I also want to thank you guys for adding my book to your library and reading what I update every time. Thank you so so much. I just started this book and I thought that no one would be interested in it. I was thinking of creating this book months ago, but I backed out because I thought that no one would read it. Until, I decided to make this book because you only get one shot. This book may not be published as a real book, but at least I get to be an author for once in my life. I really thought no one would read it. I guess my hard thinking of stories really paid off because not I have 1k and you guys. Hopefully, I can get 1k votes and comments as well. I really want you guys to be happy with the things I write. If you don't like it, then it's up to you to either give me another shot at writing better ones or delete/remove this from your library. It's up to you; my readers. The last thing is disappointment. I don't like to see my readers' disappointed faces in my vision. If you're reading this, then you are a true reader of mine reading through every Author's note and reading through every update. I really hope that you guys will be active. I hope that you will comment and vote more. I don't want any ghost readers. Today, I'm going to make my updates special. I hope you guys will continue to vote and to comment and more importantly read. I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a Properous New Year! :D ~Kirsten :)