Chapter 33

Finley's POV:

I woke up in my crib and I heard a LOT of yelling.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW RECKLESS THAT WAS SOPHIA? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST CAUSED! I JUST GOT HIM THERE AND YOU GO AND RUIN IT." I hear someone yell.

"HE NEEDED TO FUCKING KNOW YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM FROM THE DREADFUL TRUTH! HE DESERVES TO KNOW IF HE IS GOING TO CONTINUE THIS!" Sophia yelled back.

I don't like the yelling..

It just continued and continued.

I began to cry some point during the yelling.

My mind began to feel fuzzy and I knew I was about to slip.

Maybe I can just pretend to be in headspace so.. I know what's fully going on- leaving me half way satisfied.

I heard footsteps approach the nursery door, I put my thumb in my mouth and sniffled and hiccuped here and there.

The door opened and light filled the room leaving my eyes trying to adjust to it.

"Aw bubba, what's wrong." I hear Daddy say.

"DADDY!" I scream out in joy, I bounced up and down in the crib making grabby hands towards him.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDYYYY!" I am genuinely happy to see him.. OOP-

"Alright Bubba, lower your voice okay bub." He said with a chuckle at the end.

He came over and picked me out of the crib and smothered me in kisses all over my face.

I just threw my arms around his neck and began hugging him like that.

"I misseded chu Daddy!" I say with a giggle while putting my thumb to my mouth.

"Aw I missed you to Bubba." He said while rubbing my back, He lend down in my crib and got something.

I put my head on his shoulder and started sucking on my thumb.

"Hey Bubba, look at me real quick." Daddy says so I take my head off of his shoulder and look at him.

He tsk at me "What has Daddy said about sucking on your thumb baby?" He says I just pout and go back sucking on it.

He chuckles and takes my thumb out and replaces it with my paci.

I just suck on it because I like both my thumb and my paci.

My stomach growls and I whine a bit "Aw is Daddy's little munchkin hungry? Alright Daddy will go make you some food." Daddy says while taking us both downstairs.

When I we get downstairs I see Marco holding Sophia close to his chest, I can see he shaking a little.

I immediately start squirming around trying to get down so I can check and make sure she is okay.

Daddy looks confused but soon realizes what I'm trying to do.

"Sorry Bubba, but Aunt Sophia is in trouble." He says neutrally.

I whine and squirm some more.

"I said no." He says with a little anger in his voice.

"Downs Dada." I say with a pout.. He just huffs and walks in the kitchen.

I whine more and try to get out of his hold.

He just pops me in the leg "Finley James Russo, Daddy said no." He says with a warning tone.

He put me in the highchair which was not about to happen.

"Dada no pwease." I say with a sob coming from my mouth.

I don't like the highchair it makes me feel trapped.. I don't like sitting for so long especially when I have a tray and buckle holding me down.

"No Finley, You're going to sit there till Daddy is done making your food then you can sit on Daddy's lap." He said with an annoyed tone..

I don't want him to be angry so I just sat there and sniffled and sucked on my paci.

He comes back with a bottle of milk.

He picked me up from the highchair and brought me into the living room, Sophia and Marco weren't there anymore.

He sat down on the couch and cradled me like an actual baby.

He takes my pacifier out, but I keep my lips shut right.

"Come on bub, open wide for your ba ba." He said with a smile on his face.

I shake my head no and he lets out a huff.

"Come on bub why won't you drink it, it's good for you." He asks.

"Mes wants rewl foodies." I say blankly to him.

"You can have some after you drink your ba ba." Daddy says.

"Nos i wants rewl foodies NOW!" I scream the last part.

I feel my mouth get popped.

"You do not tell Daddy no and you most certainly don't yell at Daddy. I told you, you can have real food after you drink your bottle. You lost your dessert for tonight and if you keep this up you won't get any chocolate milk with your meal." He says in a Daddy tone.

I debate the situation... I already lost dessert and if I keep it up I lose chocolate milk? Yeah no, I love chocolate milk.

I open my mouth for the 'ba ba'.

Daddy plasters a stupid grin on his face and puts the bottle in my mouth.

"Good boy."

°
°
°
°
°
°
°