Chapter 52

Finley's POV:

"Can I go see Daddy now." I asked..

They both nodded..

"Ameer, go get in the car. You're a big boy, so you can sit in the front. You won't mind if little Finley here uses your booster seat do you?" Orion asked Ameer who had helped himself to poking one of the dead bodies on the ground.

"Nu uh, he can sit in it I don't care- OOO Papaaa can I get me and Finley a lollipop PLEASEEEE!" Ameer scrambled out.

Orion just nodded and Ameer squealed.

I can't take this.. He's insane- really insane.

Orion picked my limp body up and buckled me into Ameer's booster seat.

I heard squealing come from Ameer and then he appeared right beside me.

"Here you go Fin, I'll let you have a blue one.. Better be happy I'm letting you have the blue one because it's my favorite." He said as he gave me a cold stare.

"I- I don't really want a lollipop." I said to him as I shakily gave him the lollipop back.

He didn't seem to like that.

"You're ungrateful. I SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS EAT THE DAMN LOLLIPOP BUT NO! YOU HAVE TO GO AND BE A BRAT AND NOT EAT THE DAMN LOLLIPOP! YOU KNOW WHAT FINE! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE YOU A LOLLIPOP ANYWAYS!" He screamed at me as he slammed the door in my face.

I just smiled.. He's definitely has a character. It'll be fun to get to know him- but he's also a cold blooded murderer.. I need to be careful.

I watched through the window as his Daddy was yelling at him, and he was yelling back. They definitely have a strange relationship. I would never yell back at Daddy like that. Maybe..

I watched as Orion took his lollipop and threw it on the ground and crushed it with his foot. Damn- He must be mad.

Ameer just stood there with his arms across his chest and a quivery lip. Orion pointed to the car and Ameer came stomping into the passenger side and slid in.

"Stupid freaking candy and stupid freaking Papa." I heard Ameer mumble.

Not long after Orion came in the car and gave a stern look to Ameer.

Ameer just rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling and slamming the car door in your face Finley." He said with an emotionless face.

I just laughed at this.

His face got red.

"WHATS SO FUNNY YOU BRAT! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M NO JOKE I COULD END YOU IN A HEART BEAT! YOU THINK I'M JOKING- AGH STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU TWAT! WAIT TILL I GET BACK THERE YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING FOR LON-" Ameer was cut off by a pop to the side of the mouth.

I just laughed harder at him.. Yeah he be a little crazy, but he's a funny guy.

"Finley, I suggest you stop laughing or I'll tell your daddy you were provoking Ameer and you might get in trouble." Orion said with a smug smirk on his stupid face.

I just give him my amazing death glare and then look out the window.

Ameer was playing 'Space Unicorns' on repeat the entire car ride to the safe house.

I was about to stab my eardrums out if I had to listen to another hour of it..

"SPACE UNICORNS SOARING THROUGH THE STARS, DELIVERING THE RAINBOWS ALL AROUND THE WORLD!" Ameer singed at the top of his lungs..