Chapter 69

Finley's POV:

I decided that I wanted to be a teenager for a little longer and if I don't like it I'll go back to ddlb.

Ameer did the same as me, because he's a copy cat.

Right now we are bothhhh sitting in detention for the stupidest thing ever.

During gym class we were doing normal things walking around the gym while talking to each other, everyone else was doing it!

The fatass gym coach told us to quit talking and start running. Me and Ameer obviously ignored him and kept talking to each other so he took the liberty to come up to us and try and separate us.

That's when me and Ameer went a-wall.

"HOW ABOUT YOU START RUNNING YOU FAT PIG! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY IT? HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO TELL US TO SEPARATE WHEN YOU SEE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS DAMN GYM TALKING AND WALKING TO! YOU FAT BULLY!" Ameer screamed at him.

"YEAH!" I screamed.

"AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR HIDEOUS HAIRCUT- GAD DAHM IF UGLY WAS A PERSON, THAT PERSON WOULD BE YOU." Ameer screamed again.

"YEAH!" I screamed again.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!" The gym coach said.

We left without a word and went to the principals.

And that's why we are in detention- something called ISS? I think it stands for 'in school suspension', something like that.

Ameer wasn't even doing his work he was just eating a lollipop and playing on this Nintendo Switch Uncle Orion gave him for good behavior.. Yeah- he's probably going to get it taken today. Sorry buddy.

Such a shame he just got it back to.
°
°
°
We spent the entire day in ISS and when the day was over we had to get escorted to the cars by the school cops.

Fera and Alexander were waiting for us by the cars with a disappointing look on their face.. When are they never disappointed in us?

We get in the cars and Ameer immediately starts talking.

"Does Papa know?" Ameer asked.

"I'm afraid so Master Ameer." Alexander responded to him.

"Ugh.. It wasn't even our fault!" Ameer huffed out.

"I don't mean to be disrespectful when I say this Master Ameer, but you did curse out and body shame the coach for your gym class." Alexander said to him.

"IT WASN'T BODY SHAMING IF IT WAS THE TRUTH!" Ameer screamed out.

"My apologies Master Ameer." Alexander stumbled out, trying not to make more of the situation.
°
°
When we got home.. It was crazy- Dad and Uncle Orion were waiting for us in their office so we were talked to separately.

I went into Dad's office and he was on a call with someone.

"Yes.. He just got home, I'll be sure to tell him. Bye bye." Dad said as he hung up.

I sat down in one of the chairs and he just stared at me.

"That was Sophia.. She wanted me to tell you that she misses you and for you to stay out of trouble.. Guess she was a little late on the last part." Dad said with a calm tone.

"It wasn't my fault Dad, he had it coming. I didn't even say much other then agreeing with Ameer!" I said trying to defend myself.

"Oh, I'm fully aware of what you two did. Instead of trying to die down the situation you added onto it. That's not how a son of mine is being raised." He said sternly.