Chapter 51

Finley's POV:

I woke up to a loud boom sound.

I noticed Daddy wasn't in the room so I ran to the door only to find it locked- on the outside? How the fuck is that possible..

*BOOM*

I heard the noise again and it sounded closer.

I run to the window and look out of it.

I see multiple cars out there and cops.. WAIT COPS? WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!

WHERES DADDY?!

I run over to the bed side table and look through the drawers for anything.

Picking locks shouldn't be hard.

I was only left with an empty drawer.

...

I dropped to my knees and started crying..

I'm- I'm scared.

I soon heard the door knob wiggle and then it slammed open.

I just curled into a ball and continued crying.

Not even bothering to look up.

I felt my shirt being pulled and a harsh tug on my hair.

It made my head fly backwards.

"C'mon, we have to go!" I heard a deep voice say.

I open my eyes and say Marco standing there with a scared Sophia.

"Da..Daddy?" I asked them and I could see worry flash over their faces.

"He's coming munchkin, we have to go." Sophia said as she scooped me up and ran down the hall.

"Where's- WHERE'S DADDY!" I screamed out.

"He's coming." Was all they said as they entered a room I have never seen before.

"Listen, I know this can be very scary but we need you to stay in this room and don't open it for anything. If you hear anything or anyone don't open the door. Daddy has a key to this room he'll come get you when he's done okay?" Sophia explained to me frantically as she was on the verge of crying.

I nodded my head while hot tears ran down my face.

I'm so lost.. What's going on..

"I- I don't want you to be defenseless.. Only shoot if you see someone that's trying to hurt you." Sophia said as she handed me a Glock Pistol.

I started shaking as she handed it to me.

"I'm sorry munchkin, this wasn't suppose to happen." She said as she ran out the room with Marco. Locking it on the way out.

I just stared as tears left my eyes.. no sound.. nothing.

The only emotion I was feeling.. was fear.

I hugged my knees close to my chest.

This can't be happening..

I heard gun shots.. Gun- gun shots.

This isn't real.. It's not real.

I'm dreaming. Yeah- that's it.

I jumped once I heard pounding at the door and I just hugged myself tighter.

The pounding stopped once I heard a gun shot- oh fuck.

Then I heard laughing.. Crazy laughing- it was.. Psychotic. How can someone laugh- at.. that-