Chapter 6

Finley's POV:

He took me out of the highchair and walked into this breathtaking living room. 

He sat me down on the couch and he sat right next to me and said "Alright baby I'm going to go over the rules, punishments, and rewards. I'm going to read them to you since you're too young to read."

 I just stared at him and he continued talking.

" *RULES*
1. Always call me Daddy.
2. Use your diaper for its intended purposes.
3. No hitting, biting, kicking, or name-calling.
4.Don't be a brat, Daddy doesn't deal with brats.
5.No using the big boy potty.
6.Talk like a baby.
7.No cursing or yelling.
8.Don't tell Daddy no.
9.Take your punishments like a big boy.
10.No going outside by yourself.
*PUNISHMENTS*
1.Spankings
2.No Snacks
3.Timeout
4.No candy
5.No stuffies
6.Early bedtime.
*REWARDS*
1.Extra Cuddles
2.Candy
3.Stuffies
4.Later bedtime
5.Movie day (Movies for little boys)
6.Extra Snacks" He says all the rules and I was shooketh-

SPANKINGS?! 

TIMEOUTS?! 

WHAT THE FUCK- I'M 15 NOT 2!! 

"I know you may be confused about all of this so let me explain. I choose you to be my little baby boy and apart of my lifestyle mostly known as DDLB which stands for Daddy Dom Little Boy as where I'm the Dominant/Daddy that is a caregiver that takes care of my little baby who is submissive in the relationship. Any questions baby?" He asks.

 I reply with "Oh yeah I do have a question... WHY THE FUCK AM I WEARING A DIAPER WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GO HOME WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE YOU AREN'T MY DAD SO DON'T ACT LIKE IT, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO."I yell.

 Sometimes I wish someone would just tape my mouth shut.

 His face went from smiles to the angriest face I have ever seen if that's even possible... Then back to a small smile?

 Okay I already regret everything I just said- 

"Little one, you must really want your first spanking huh?" He says.

I shake my head quickly, but he slowly gets up and goes to the nursery once he's in the nursery.

 I start trembling and crying... I DON'T WANT SOME RANDOM ASS DUDE TO SPANK ME! 

"Crying won't get you out of this punishment Finley." He says in the calmest voice I have heard from him yet.

 This only makes me cry harder and start screaming.

 "PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN- NO NO NO NO." I scream he seems to get calmer the more I cry or scream. 

He goes over to the chair and sits down in it, he places me over his lap and puts my legs between his, and puts his legs together so I can't kick or get out.

 I wiggle as much as I can which is kind of hard when your legs are pinned between a highly strong man's legs.

"Finley, You broke three rules.. and the fact that I just told you the rules is a little surprising, I thought you were going to be a good boy for Daddy so Daddy doesn't have to punish you. But you were naughty.. naughty naughty naughty. Daddy doesn't like naughty little boys so he puts them in their place, I want you to count each spank, and if you miss one we start over." 

And with that, he unbuttoned my onesie and pulled my diaper down and he started the rain on my poor bubble butt. 

SMACK "Which one is this Finley?" 

SMACK  "ONE!!" I cry out.

 "Good boy." He says and the spanks keep raining down. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

All of a sudden they stop "Which number are we on Finley?" He asks.

I don't know. What- what number are we on- I'm too focused on my burning behind "Twe-twelve?" I manage to say.

 "Wrong, guess we have to start over." He says- I just want this over with already...

  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

I was sobbing and regretting everything I've ever said. 

"What number baby?" He asks again I don't know but it seemed like a lot... 

If I guess this right will I be free from this man's spankings? Maybe. 

"Thi-thirty?" I sob out he lifts me up to where I'm sitting on his knee and he cuddles me into his chest while I cry my eyes out.

 "I hope you learned your lesson baby... I'm serious about all of this, you will not disrespect me I will not tolerate any of it I don't want to spank you but you need to know Daddy is in charge not you baby boy.. now I want you to say sorry to Daddy and give me a kiss on the cheek and we can go down and get some ice cream and watch some Disney movies, okay baby?" He says He wants me to apologize??

 He's out of his damn mind.

 I look up at him and say "If you think I'm going to apologize to you- you're crazy as fuck."

 He doesn't look very happy about this. 

He gently puts me in the damn crib and says "Until you can apologize to Daddy and give me a kiss on the check you aren't coming out of the crib." 

And with that he left- I don't need him I can stay in this as long as I want. 

Wait I really have to pee- 

Oh shi-