Chapter 7

Finley's POV:

So...

I'm still in the damn crib, chillin or whatever trying to hold my pee in, but it's not working out so great.

It's been almost 2 hours and he only came in twice to ask if I was going to say sorry yet.

I miss being held by him-

WOW WOW WOW...

DID I JUST-? no, I didn't nu-uh.

I'm about to be so shammed but I really have to pee.

I already tried getting over the bars but they are up to high.

I can't hold it in anymore- god help me.

sniffles That's all that filled the room as warm liquid filled my bottom area.

Just if on cue he walks in- I still don't know his name... maybe I can figure it out some way.

He comes into the room all smiles and says "Hey baby, why are you sniffing hm? Are you ready to say sorry to Daddy?" Hate.

Hate is all I feel for this man right now.

HATE.

I began to cry loudly which is a bitch move but ay- we already fucking wet ourselves so what more do we have to lose.

He looks at me and shakes his head

"Finley, crying won't get you out of this. You either apologize to Daddy and give Daddy a kiss on the cheek or you can stay in here for another two hours." He says a little annoyed.

I gulp down every nerve I had in my body and say "I'm sorry.." He crosses his arms and says "You're sorry to whom?" I shake my head no and he huffs and heads to the door, I begin to freak out and shout at him.

"WAITS DADDY... I-IS SOWWY." He turns his head around with a huge smile plastered on his face.

He comes back over to the crib and lifts me up like I weighed nothing "Now was that so hard baby?" I shake my head yes and lean into his shoulder loving the comfort I'm getting...

WAIT- LOVING?! FINLEY SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!

"Little boy I think you're forgetting something." He says while pointing to his cheek...

I sigh and quickly put a fast peck on his cheek.

He smiles and pats my bottom in a soothing way...

SOOTHING WAY?! WHAT THE FUCK FINLEY I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS.

I was pulled out of my screaming thoughts to him saying "Little boy did you use your diaper like a good little boy." He coos at me.

I just hide my face with my hands out of embarrassment...

This is the part I dreaded the most-

HES GONNA SEE MY DING DONG SLING SLONG BING BONG FLING FONG!!!

No, not today Satan.

He puts me down on the changing table and tries to remove the straps of the diaper... keyword "tries"

I was kicking I was screaming I was fighting for my magnificent life.

He wasn't very fond of that so he slapped my thigh-

HARD may I add!!!

"Little boy, I don't want you getting a rash but if you keep fighting me I'm going to spank you through your wet diaper. Now let me change it or you will get punished." He said...

I quickly stop fighting and put my hands to my face to hide the embarrassment and discomfort of the situation.

I'm 15 fucking years old- not 2!!

He un-strapped my diaper wiped my parts and bottom area then he put some cream on me, powdered me up strapped another diaper on me, and told me I could pick the onesie... yay.

I looked at all the onesies he had- which were a lot by the way- anyways I ended up choosing a dinosaur onesie- I like dinosaurs so fuck off.

Once I had my onesie on my stomach started grumbling

My kidnapper started laughing and said "Aw is my little baby hungry? That's alright because there are some people downstairs that wanna meet you..so you better be on your best behavior." He said with a baby voice-

This man is insane really insane.

We headed downstairs and I heard a lot of talking and some laughing.

Once we made it to the kitchen I saw them all-

There were some of his goons there but some people I haven't seen before there was this guy really hot by the way-

He kinda looked like the evil Satan man holding me... They have got to be related-

I hear squealing and a brunette girl came running towards us like a mad man...

She is really pretty but in a cute type of way.

I'm not that attracted to girls so...

Once she reached us she was all in my face saying how cute I was and grabbed my cheeks as old ladies do...

To be honest, I didn't mind it I thought it was funny so I started giggling...

The man holding me arched his brows.

"This is the first time he has giggled with me... What did you do Sofia??" He asked genuinely curious.

"He probably just likes me more than you, you ass hat you're so stuck up." She said.

I thought her ass was gonna get spanked as mine did.

But no he just laughed and said "Let's not use those words around the baby I'm trying to get him into headspace." She made an O shape with her mouth and made grabby hands towards me...

I wanna stay with Satan- he's really comfortable and warm.

I didn't just think that- what the fuck is happening to me.

I whine a little and snuggle closer to Satan himself. The girl aww's but pouts wanting to hold me- Satan himself rubs my back up and down and says "Alright.. Finley this is Sophia." he says pointing at the cute brunette girl...

"And this is my brother Macro." He said while pointing to the guy that looks exactly like him.

I knew they were related HA.

"And this is Laura." He said pointing at the blonde hair girl I didn't notice till now.

She is cute too.

"Angelo, are you ever gonna put the poor boy down so he can hug his aunt's and uncle?" Marco said.

Angelo??

Wait- Angelo Russo?!

THE MOST FEARED ITALIAN MAFIA?! HOLY SHIT-

I start trembling and crying...

I AM BEING HELD BY THE WORLDS MOST FEARED MAFIA MAN- I'M GONNA SHIT MYSELF.

I don't remember much.

I kinda passed out-

°
°
°
°
°